Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   General gun discussions (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Valkyrie Arms closed till when??? (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=650981)

CrazyPhuD 01-09-2013 1:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cucv (Post 10154740)
So your screwing everyone then?

My guess is that the person who has all or at least most of the money is the Santa Clara location. What does your receipt say? 10-8 or valkyrie arms police supply? If it does then definitely the SC location. But even if your order is from the milpitas location, when 10-8 'merged' with the old Valkyrie they likely took control/responsibility of all accounts outstanding. Which would mean that they have the money for the Milpitas location too. If the SC location is saying go to the milpitas location that means the ownership fight has reached a new level. I wouldn't personally assume you're going to get any money from them at this point. At least until the ensuing legal disputes are over which I'm betting is now flying between the pair of former owners.

Me my refund 'failed' so I started the chargeback process with my credit cards before christmas.

Mikefrickenrulz 01-09-2013 10:02 PM

Yeah Guys No LUCK We have all been screwed!!!! Just file your reports with your credit card company's.

Tumerboy 01-10-2013 7:43 AM

Yup, after no reply from any of my emails, last night I started the process to refute the charges to my card. We'll see how that shakes out.

FMFdevildoc 01-10-2013 7:55 AM

Call your banking agencies & seek legal advice cause y'all ain't getting anymore refunds at the rate this is going. Sad to see such an outcome

Paultheauditor 01-10-2013 1:56 PM

I have completed my audit and investigation at the Santa Clara location and what has come to light is that the original owner of Valkyrie Arms in Milpitas was taking full deposits on guns to buy other guns for waiting customers and never kept his account current with his distributors causing your guns that you did order to be delayed even longer and it his responsibility to give back money he has taken from his customers

as for the people with guns that need to be sent to other places it will be getting done there was just alot of paperwork that needed my attention so do not worry it will get to the proper places

If you would like information on the person you need to go after for your refunds I am happy to give it to you please send your inquires to pickups.policesupply@gmail.com

RAD-CDPII 01-10-2013 3:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cucv (Post 10154740)
So your screwing everyone then?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paultheauditor (Post 10170744)
I have completed my audit and investigation at the Santa Clara location and what has come to light is that the original owner of Valkyrie Arms in Milpitas was taking full deposits on guns to buy other guns for waiting customers and never kept his account current with his distributors causing your guns that you did order to be delayed even longer and it his responsibility to give back money he has taken from his customers

as for the people with guns that need to be sent to other places it will be getting done there was just alot of paperwork that needed my attention so do not worry it will get to the proper places

If you would like information on the person you need to go after for your refunds I am happy to give it to you please send your inquires to pickups.policesupply@gmail.com

Paul, you sent me an e-mail on Wed. last week asking for receipts, I sent them on Thurs., what's up, still waiting for a reply?? At least respond to one of the two e-mails from Thurs & Fri.

Valkyriearms 01-11-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paultheauditor (Post 10170744)

I would like to point out that Paul the Auditor is actually an ex-employee of 10-8 Police Supply the management of Valkyrie Arms Milpitas terminated. He was brought in to clean up, when the Milpitas staff left. He is not an auditor as he claims.

When the move happened the SC location agreed to our terms, which were not followed. Like we stated in our previous post. When we first moved to SC we were bringing in thousands of dollars worth of guns and accessories, weekly if not daily. Then the owner of SC location started to take money out of the account we were unable to order guns, or accessories. Our dealer accounts did not have any outstanding balances; however SC's accounts differ. SC was sitting on ten thousand dollars worth of guns and distributor's debt upon our arrival. Guns they were unable to sell. This fact was hidden from us.

The Milpitas location was closed when we moved. It has been closed for the past 9 months now. The SC location has our computers, records, and even furniture. We have no way of processing anything. The Milpitas location does not have internet, phone, or a fax line. The store is non operative. The two locations are separate businesses. It appears the SC location has given up and is simply dumping customers to the Milpitas location, causing customers to run in circles. We unfortunately cannot help you. CrazyPhuD is right on target. The owner of Valkyrie Arms, Milpitas has been advised to not release any information by his attorney.

VA

DH895 01-12-2013 7:28 AM

New message says refunds from Valkyrie Milpitas???

I've been trying to get a refund on an SSE pitol for two months now. I called the other day and now the recording just says "for a refund contact Valkyrie Milpitas, but there is not a good number to call, or any new contact information. Does anyone know how to get a hold of them to get a refund?

z980394 01-13-2013 12:58 PM

So, it was basically a ponzi scheme. The owner was using monies from orders to fund other requests but in many cases never honoring the original order. That's why a bunch of us are "out."

Please let us know if this d-bag opens up another legal entity or is involved in another business. I'd like to keep friends and acquaintances away from this POS.

Matt1984 01-13-2013 2:13 PM

You guys should take these dirtbags to court

Sent from my singars radio

scootle 01-13-2013 2:23 PM

Well this is bad news for everyone. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyriearms (Post 10180407)
I would like to point out that Paul the Auditor is actually an ex-employee of 10-8 Police Supply the management of Valkyrie Arms Milpitas terminated. He was brought in to clean up, when the Milpitas staff left. He is not an auditor as he claims.

When the move happened the SC location agreed to our terms, which were not followed. Like we stated in our previous post. When we first moved to SC we were bringing in thousands of dollars worth of guns and accessories, weekly if not daily. Then the owner of SC location started to take money out of the account we were unable to order guns, or accessories. Our dealer accounts did not have any outstanding balances; however SC's accounts differ. SC was sitting on ten thousand dollars worth of guns and distributor's debt upon our arrival. Guns they were unable to sell. This fact was hidden from us.

The Milpitas location was closed when we moved. It has been closed for the past 9 months now. The SC location has our computers, records, and even furniture. We have no way of processing anything. The Milpitas location does not have internet, phone, or a fax line. The store is non operative. The two locations are separate businesses. It appears the SC location has given up and is simply dumping customers to the Milpitas location, causing customers to run in circles. We unfortunately cannot help you. CrazyPhuD is right on target. The owner of Valkyrie Arms, Milpitas has been advised to not release any information by his attorney.

VA

I just found out yesterday from a friend that VA in Santa Clara had shut down.

I have no idea what the full story is here... or which "side" is at fault. I was once a repeat customer at VA (in Milpitas) and it pains me to find out that things are no longer on the up and up.

I hope that someone involved, who has a shred of dignity, will take the high-road, explain the facts, and make good with all the customers who were left hanging in the dark. edit: I just noticed this linked post (sorry, missed it) tried to do so... it's a good start. Hope things are resolved somehow for those left with the short sticks.

It's too bad when things turn out to be "too good to be true" as it seems has happened with the operations at VA. :(

Best of luck to anyone who is still in a state of limbo with out-standing orders/money. :(

GW 01-13-2013 3:27 PM

Thank you for that link. It explains a lot!
Valkyrie in Milpitas was the best gun shop around and were true pioneers with SSE's
I truly hope that Tim and the gang can get Valkyrie up and running again and put this 10-8 debacle behind them.

Paultheauditor 01-14-2013 2:10 PM

Let me Clarify

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyriearms (Post 10180407)

VA

I see that Mr. Vella can talk very openly on Calguns but when Santa Clara Police, ATF and numerous customers have tried to call your cellphone all we get is your voicemail I was put here to investigate the issues that transpired here of people giving you all full down payment on weapons and what you did with their money cause the bottom line is that you ran off with customers money never ordered their guns and thought you can walk away free and clear and put the blame on someone that was not in charge of ordering guns the only person on record that ever ordered guns was Tim Vella so we are only here to get customers money back that you took off with so before you think your gonna clear your name here I can prove what you did can you prove otherwise???

Merc1138 01-14-2013 2:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paultheauditor (Post 10209065)
I see that Mr. Vella can talk very openly on Calguns but when Santa Clara Police, ATF and numerous customers have tried to call your cellphone all we get is your voicemail I was put here to investigate the issues that transpired here of people giving you all full down payment on weapons and what you did with their money cause the bottom line is that you ran off with customers money never ordered their guns and thought you can walk away free and clear and put the blame on someone that was not in charge of ordering guns the only person on record that ever ordered guns was Tim Vella so we are only here to get customers money back that you took off with so before you think your gonna clear your name here I can prove what you did can you prove otherwise???

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/2837510_o.gif

BTW, Tim wasn't the only one that used the VA forum account, so it's entirely possible that he's not the one posting and someone else is.

Paultheauditor 01-14-2013 3:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merc1138 (Post 10209472)
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/2837510_o.gif

BTW, Tim wasn't the only one that used the VA forum account, so it's entirely possible that he's not the one posting and someone else is.

That maybe true but whoever it is is still masking peoples eyes with excuses for why they paid mostly in cash in full which covered the price of the weapon and made a profit and they never got their gun I am just trying to let their customers know that the owner that was left with this mess was too made to believe everything was running ok and infact by Tim Vella's suggestion remained out of the loop because he stated he could run it better

Merc1138 01-14-2013 3:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paultheauditor (Post 10209555)
That maybe true but whoever it is is still masking peoples eyes with excuses for why they paid mostly in cash in full which covered the price of the weapon and made a profit and they never got their gun I am just trying to let their customers know that the owner that was left with this mess was too made to believe everything was running ok and infact by Tim Vella's suggestion remained out of the loop because he stated he could run it better

Yes, but at this point it's going to turn into(well, it already did a while back) a "he said this, no he said that" spat back and forth with a bunch of nonsense that isn't good for either party involved or the customers.

Just based off of this thread alone, everyone's name got dragged down the toilet for one reason or another. Missing money, people not showing up for refunds, guns getting lost, people not knowing where things are going and who is doing what in which location, etc.

Unless someone is willing to post something definitive along with the proof to back it up(which wouldn't make any sense since apparently there are legal issues involved, not surprising), it wouldn't make any sense to do anything beyond getting customers their money and/or guns.

unusedusername 01-14-2013 4:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merc1138 (Post 10209608)
Unless someone is willing to post something definitive along with the proof to back it up(which wouldn't make any sense since apparently there are legal issues involved, not surprising), it wouldn't make any sense to do anything beyond getting customers their money and/or guns.

Yeah, my guess is that the lawsuits are going to start flying soon.

It's a sad end for a really nice gun store :(

uhlan1 01-14-2013 7:34 PM

Lawsuits?
You poor folks should be talking to the DA.

RAD-CDPII 01-14-2013 8:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paultheauditor (Post 10209065)

So, Paul, are you going to respond to any of my last three emails over the past week and a half+?

Paultheauditor 01-14-2013 9:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAD-CDPII (Post 10212827)
So, Paul, are you going to respond to any of my last three emails over the past week and a half+?

I am sorry my investigation is done all inqurires about refunds should be addressed to the person reponsible for ordering and taking the money at Milpitas location if you need any of his inofrmation I can give you what I have

RAD-CDPII 01-15-2013 7:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paultheauditor (Post 10213807)
I am sorry my investigation is done all inqurires about refunds should be addressed to the person reponsible for ordering and taking the money at Milpitas location if you need any of his inofrmation I can give you what I have

OK, respond to one of my three emails with the info. Also, what ever happened to "Will be scheduling more appointments after Christmas"???

Williamhlee 01-15-2013 8:11 AM

Unfortunate to see the VA owners rather spend the money on lawyers than refunding them to the customers' hard earn money they owe. Sad. The whole "slow" and confusing refund process should have been a red flag for everyone to notice that the owner(s) was just buying time to figure out his next step. With all these AR buying spree going on in last one month, VA would have made a ton of money if it were still in a legit business.

BigJake 01-15-2013 8:18 AM

Better think about filing criminal charges against the business entity, corporate owners and any responsible individuals with the local District Attorney's Office before they file bankruptcy proceedings. Pursuing a criminal complaint will be more effective than filing a claim with with the bankruptcy court when the business entity has no assets to pay its creditors. Good luck everyone!