Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   WTS/WTT Vulcan AR-clone (East Bay) (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=41691)

guns_and_labs 11-06-2006 9:29 AM

WTS/WTT Vulcan AR-clone (East Bay)

2 Attachment(s)
I have one of the "legal" Vulcans, a stripped lower+fixed mag that was assembled by an unknown previous owner.

While the Vulcan rifles don't have the best of quality control reputations, this one appears to be in spec, and it features a fixed magazine that doesn't appear too hard to reverse if the laws change or the rifle is taken out of state. For some reason, the mag release was replaced by a Prince 50, so the mag is doubly fixed.

The upper has a short, stainless, bull barrel, 1:12 twist. It is wonderfully accurate with light varmint bullets, well inside one MOA. Heavier bullets are acceptable, but not nearly as accurate.

I was having failure-to-eject problems, and had the barrel reamed out to NATO-spec. I'm told it's now "normal", but I still prefer a bolt action, so it's for sale or trade.

***Traded. Thank you, Ernesto.***

guns_and_labs 11-10-2006 9:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vern
i`m in fremont and was wondering how negotiable with the price you were?i saw these at a show brand new going for $600.would you go lower than $500?please let me know,thanks.

Hmmm, my bad for not doing enough research before pricing it (or buying it...I paid considerably more).

Price lowered to $500, and trades still encouraged.

PLINK 11-10-2006 8:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vern
i saw these at a show brand new going for $600.

Must of been a good deal to get a complete rifle for $600. I bought my complete Vulcan lower (LPK, A2 stock) for $350.

guns_and_labs: The price of your rifle is fair IMO.

five.five-six 11-11-2006 6:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLINK
Must of been a good deal to get a complete rifle for $600. I bought my complete Vulcan lower (LPK, A2 stock) for $350.

guns_and_labs: The price of your rifle is fair IMO.

I think you are selling it way too cheep, the upper should get that alone. I have a vulcanlower on one of my ar's and love it. for that price i may buy it if you are willing to ship

guns_and_labs 11-11-2006 2:13 PM

Trade pending. Thanks for the input, guys. Being an AR-newbie, I probably screwed up the pricing, but I'm getting something I want, trading something I don't really want. So, it's all good.

salasrasta 05-19-2009 9:18 PM

Did this ever go!!

8200rpm 05-19-2009 10:05 PM

The trade is still pending. Please check back in another 30 months.

justmosing 05-19-2009 10:42 PM

hahaha, this is farthest in the grave I've ever seen someone bring back on this forum...although I've only been closely following for about a month

djslik408 05-19-2009 10:45 PM

how funny. i didnt really notice the date until justmosing brought it up.

guns_and_labs 05-20-2009 3:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salasrasta (Post 2505461)
Did this ever go!!

yep. And the incoming trade has been traded, and then that traded and then another trade. I figure eventually I'll trade for the original without realizing it. :D