PDA

View Full Version : SIG SAUER P6 (P225) 9MM PISTOLS!!!!!

GUNMANN
05-02-2008, 4:22 PM
IN STOCK!!!!
YOU GET A SIG SAUER P6 (P225 PISTOL (Used),2 MAGAZINES,NYLON HOLSTER,SINGLE MAG POUCH,CA CERTIFIED CABLE LOCK FOR $325.00 PLUS SALES TAX PLUS $25.00 DOJ FEE = $375.19 OTD
This has a single stack mag with a narrower grip, great for smaller hands.
Caliber 9MM, still affordable to shoot!!!

THESE ARE LAW ENFORCEMENT TRADE INS FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY. THEY ARE IMPORTED BY Century Arms International (C.A.I.) into the U.S.

CONDITION IS USED-GOOD CONDITION, THE FRAMES LOOK VERY GOOD SINCE THEY ARE AN ANODIZED ALLOY. THE SLIDES VARY IN FINISH WEAR BUT ARE ALL PRETTY GOOD. IN STOCK NOW!!!!

BUY SELL TRADE IT ALL
5725 STOCKTON BLVD
SACRAMENTO, CA 95824
(916)456-7296

GUNMANN
05-02-2008, 4:23 PM
IN STOCK!!!!
YOU GET A SIG SAUER P6 (P226PISTOL (Used),2 MAGAZINES,NYLON HOLSTER,SINGLE MAG POUCH,CA CERTIFIED CABLE LOCK FOR $325.00 PLUS SALES TAX PLUS $25.00 DOJ FEE = $375.19 OTD
This has a single stack mag with a narrower grip, great for smaller hands.
Caliber 9MM, still affordable to shoot!!!

THESE ARE LAW ENFORCEMENT TRADE INS FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY. THEY ARE IMPORTED BY Century Arms International (C.A.I.) into the U.S.

CONDITION IS USED-GOOD CONDITION, THE FRAMES LOOK VERY GOOD SINCE THEY ARE AN ANODIZED ALLOY. THE SLIDES VARY IN FINISH WEAR BUT ARE ALL PRETTY GOOD. IN STOCK NOW!!!!

BUY SELL TRADE IT ALL
5725 STOCKTON BLVD
SACRAMENTO, CA 95824
(916)456-7296
ask for KEN OR ED

Kelvrick
05-02-2008, 4:53 PM
Very temping. How many do you guys have? Do we get to pick?

Gunaria
05-02-2008, 7:03 PM
That's a nice and fair price for them. Too bad you are not closer.

spex
05-05-2008, 8:57 PM
Do you have any more of these in stock? Just to clarify these are the P225/P6right? On the first post I believe it said P226, just checking.

1911 in 916
05-06-2008, 1:03 AM
I got mine there. He said he had about 10 in stock. My frame was real clean but the slide had slight wear. The best thing is the barrel looks brand new! I will take pics after I pick it on the 12th. They are maked P6. CAI

586L-Frame
05-06-2008, 1:13 AM
I got mine there. He said he had about 10 in stock. My frame was real clean but the slide had slight wear. The best thing is the barrel looks brand new! I will take pics after I pick it on the 12th. They are maked P6. CAI

Hi 1911,
What was the date of mfr on your p6 slide?

586L-Frame

1911 in 916
05-08-2008, 2:11 AM
Hi 1911,
What was the date of mfr on your p6 slide?

586L-Frame

Mine is mark 3/81.

From what I understand, they were made till 95.

tonelar
05-08-2008, 3:55 AM
Mine is mark 3/81.

From what I understand, they were made till 95.

prolly later than that... at least if I'm reading my slide date correctly. My first one looks like it says 98 to me.

daemonite
05-09-2008, 9:57 PM
argggggh i want another one but having to drive two hours twice is too much =/

Nra-Life-Member
05-09-2008, 11:36 PM
Do you have any Post 1989 pistols?

Chach
05-10-2008, 10:52 PM
Darn, I've been wanting a 225 for a while now, but just bought a 220 the other day.

What are the chances you'll still have some in stock in ~ 30 days?

quagmiles
05-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Aim

dasmi
05-11-2008, 12:09 AM
Man, good price. There's a shop here in San Diego that has these guns marked at $469. So over five bills out the door.

RedDawn
05-11-2008, 1:24 AM
Definitely a good price, too bad they're too far.

duenor
05-11-2008, 4:20 AM
Good news for NorCal folks. For SoCal folks, we're working on putting together another CGN GB scheduled for late this month, after our current P6 Rearsenal Kit CGN GB (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=98207) ends on 05.17. It is interesting that Gunmann's shipment seems to have come with magazine holders and nylon holsters rather than the issue leather QD holsters.

tonelar
05-11-2008, 8:23 PM
They come with whatever they come with... I'll bet they were the issue weapon for various dept's within the German PD. Some of the holsters even look like dress uniform (honour guard) fare.

The ffl I got mine from in Grass Valley has a box of holsters, mag holders & cleaning kits... So you just reach in and shuffled them around til you find something you like.

ADDED NOTE: These pistols shoot great. Just got back frm a 2nd range outing las night. Anyone want to carpool from SF to Sacto- if we get 3 Cal gunners in on it, fuel costs shouldn't be too bad.

berto
05-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Good price.

Those of you that want one could look online and find a local ffl that will receive and transfer for a reasonable amount. Your cost plus shipping, ffl fee and dros might come out around $375.

duenor
05-11-2008, 10:33 PM
The problem is that many dealers charge really exhorbitant prices. Here in SoCal (glendale), one place charges $85 NOT INCLUDING DROS.

goathead
05-14-2008, 1:20 AM
The problem is that many dealers charge really exhorbitant prices. Here in SoCal (glendale), one place charges $85 NOT INCLUDING DROS.

what with the high prices just for a used gun i think turners want 125.00

doctor_vals
05-14-2008, 3:28 AM
I just recently went to GUNMANN location - it is just 1h 40 m away from SFBA.
They have about 12 -15 Sigs in very good condition.
Frame, barrel, magazines are in 95+ condition.
Slider show some holster wear.
So, I bought one - and I think it's like really somebody use that gun in-out holster and maybe run 200 -300 rd
So, if you like it you can visit that pawn shop with friendly people.
BTW - they have another Sigs as well - I saw 226 in .40 (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=99942) - it is really something and I may take em as well, but I like 9mm.

tonelar
05-14-2008, 4:10 AM
The going rate here is $100 not including DROS, etc.
They'd rather not do it, basically.
Which is why I went to InS... they quoted me $50 over the phone. However all told, tacked on an additional $145 in fees and nonsense setting me back almost 2 bills by the time I got out the door.

These P6 are looking great for $325. Do I need a third one?

Solidsnake87
05-14-2008, 5:21 PM
When my friend first notified me of the ad, the ad claimed it was for P226 pistols. We went down today ready to buy. We waited around for 45 minutes with no service. I even filled out my paperwork on my own while the gun manager was off doing something else, between phone calls and trips to the bank (things he could have had other people doing). We were extremely patient for a long time and when I actually saw the pistols for sale, I was highly unimpressed with the level of wear. I didn't feel he had the best customer priorities. I won't be going back. We told the salesman from the outset that we were on a very tight time frame and were going to buy-regardless of how I felt about wear. Perhaps if we had seen some customer service, we both have the P225s that were actually for sale. Just another reason why that particular FFL in sac that I cannot name here will always be getting my business from here on out.

Lateralus
05-15-2008, 12:12 AM
I visited there today, and lets just say gunmann will not be getting any of my money.

Stormfeather
05-15-2008, 10:16 AM
When my friend first notified me of the ad, the ad claimed it was for P226 pistols. We went down today ready to buy. We waited around for 45 minutes with no service. I even filled out my paperwork on my own while the gun manager was off doing something else, between phone calls and trips to the bank (things he could have had other people doing). We were extremely patient for a long time and when I actually saw the pistols for sale, I was highly unimpressed with the level of wear. I didn't feel he had the best customer priorities. I won't be going back. We told the salesman from the outset that we were on a very tight time frame and were going to buy-regardless of how I felt about wear. Perhaps if we had seen some customer service, we both have the P225s that were actually for sale. Just another reason why that particular FFL in sac that I cannot name here will always be getting my business from here on out.

Im kind of surprised at some of the responses. I have always had great luck with Ed at BSTIA. He even went out of the way and fixed an issue a few years ago with a handgun that broke on me and had the Davidsons Lifetime warranty, yet couldnt be replaced because it had fell off of the California Approved List. For those that say they had bad experiences there, Im sure it was a fluke. As many others can attest, Ed is a great guy to do business with and hes always been friendly and goes that extra mile. Granted, its a gun shop, so YMMV. But then again, Ive had good and bad experiences at SolidSnakes favorite shop as well. Doesnt mean I wont be giving Don any of my money, just means I had some experiences there that wasnt stellar. Will I go back, of course I will. Instead of putting down the shop, how about we address what the issue was you had a prblem with and talk to GunMann about it and try to resolve it. Lets just be happy that theres gun shops in Sacramento that are still in business, Everyone knows that they are slowing dying out one at a time, so lets support all of them instead of driving them into the ground off of one bad experience.

1911 in 916
05-15-2008, 11:08 PM
[QUOTE=Solidsnake87;1212024]When my friend first notified me of the ad, the ad claimed it was for P226 pistols.

There was a mistake on the number. The ad first did state P6 (226) on the first day. It is seen in the second post. Once your friend first saw P6, he/she should of noticed a mistake. The error was corrected on the second or third day. Once again, it is a pawn shop first. Your best bet is to call ahead to make sure ED or Ken is there. Ken is there mondays and saturdays all day. Ed is in and out of the store. They are they only two gun people there. The other employees just do pawns.

It can be a hassle there with service at times, but pricing wise, I think Ed is very hard to bet once you get to know him.

RANDO
05-15-2008, 11:14 PM
i went there today and ended up buying one. the frames were in good shape just the slides had holster wear which is expected, after the slide is reblued it should look about 97%. i now only need bigger grips

tonelar
05-18-2008, 10:39 AM
My room mate didn't want to change grips, so he tried the Hogue slip over ones (think they're orig for Glocks). Anyone try them on a sig yet?

duenor
05-18-2008, 1:13 PM
The handall works great.
But to be honest, the stock grips are quite good... all to often people want to swap things out just because they can.

Nra-Life-Member
05-18-2008, 3:23 PM
The original grips are very nice. No need to swap, unless you want to.

Sig did offer a nice wood grip, which give the Sig a larger feel - for those of you that use the P226 model..

RANDO
05-18-2008, 9:32 PM
i know that hogue doesnt offer a p225 grip but does anybody know if some of the sig grips from hogue can be interchanged? as in a p22* grip can be used with the p225

duenor
05-18-2008, 10:01 PM
nope. not even close.
sorry....

saki302
05-19-2008, 1:40 AM
Try Kn Nill- but you may pay 1/2 the cost of the gun for a nice set of grips.

-Dave