View Full Version : Upcoming classes?

05-01-2008, 11:47 PM
Hey IA,

I've had a few of my friends ask about building ARs as well as reloading. Are you guys planning on offering these classes again anytime soon? I don't think there would be a problem with charging a fee for the classes, afterall, anyone that's been there will agree that your time is valuable!!!:D

05-02-2008, 12:01 AM
AR classes are going on all the time. You just have to schedule time with Rich.

Reloading classes are a different beast. The last one I agreed to do turned out to be a Head & Shoulders event so I cancelled it. It's a lot of time and effort for a free class just to have folks not follow up. A can arrange for private classes for those that are in need of consultation and setup. I'll put up another class in a bit here once my calendar clears up a little to give it another shot...

05-16-2008, 6:12 AM
How much would the reload class be? What would I need to bring?

05-16-2008, 10:10 AM
How much would the reload class be? What would I need to bring?

I haven't charged for the classes they just don't coincide with my schedule right now. Press purchasers can count on a one on one class at the time of delivery of their press.

05-30-2008, 7:11 AM
Do you have schedule for AR next month? Please let me know I'm interested. Thanks

12-14-2008, 9:22 PM
Any thoughts on doing a reloading class in the near future. I need to start making my own ammo, and would love to jump-start the learning process.

12-15-2008, 11:13 AM
You don't "build" an AR, you assemble it. ;)

(Unless of course you're forging and machining the "lower" yourself.)

12-15-2008, 1:47 PM
"Build" - to construct by putting parts or material together over a period of time.

12-17-2008, 7:14 AM
"assemble" - To fit together the parts or pieces of: assemble a machine; assemble data.