PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Zel Custom Tactilite T1 Ultralite .50 BMG Bolt Action Upper for AR-15

Beach Head
10-09-2014, 6:15 AM
Zel Custom Tactilite T1 Ultralite .50 BMG Bolt Action Upper for AR-15 With 32” Barrel and Tank Brake. I am selling this for $2000!

Was used one time. It is tough to let it go but I need to liquidate the collection. This piece in like new. In great working order. Extras include attached Tank Break and Bipod. Designed for AR-15 rifles.

The following is the manufacturers description and features.

Zel Custom Tactilite T1 Ultralite .50 BMG Upper Receiver With 32” Barrel and Tank Brake $2000
Manufacturers statement: “The Tactilite T1 is the premier single-shot upper. We achieve superior accuracy and durability by machining our receiver from hardened 4140 steel billet as a single, fully-integrated unit. Our barrels are center-turned and trued. The 7075 billet handguard is a unique hybrid quad/smooth design, that offers the combined benefits of a quad-rail and a smooth handguard. The Tactilite has a base finish of black nitride and a final finish of black CeraKote for a better looking and more durable finish.”
Features

• Receiver machined as a single piece from hardened steel billet - No welds!
• Picatinny scope rail and lugs are machined in the receiver for greater accuracy and durability
• Free floating, fluted, bull barrel
• Barrels available in choice of make and length
• Hybrid smooth/quad-rail 7075 aluminum billet handguard
• Large sized tactical-style bolt handle and bell
• High volume gas brake
• Side-loading/ejecting
• Push-feed
• Massive two-lug bolt head
• Savage-style sliding extractor
• Plunger-style ejector
• Muzzle threaded 1-14 to accommodate common suppressor threading
• Black CeraKote (final finish), Black Nitride (base finish) and Type III hardcoat anodize finish

Includes GG&G Heavy Duty XD Bipod (Retails at $200)

Features include a 8" to 10.5" height adjustment when measured from the dovetail attachment, silent deployment, fully adjustable legs with thumbnut adjustments, and grip tight foot pads. All aluminum parts are bead blasted and Type III hard coat anodized per mil-spec in a non reflective matte black combat finish. The bipod is equipped with a MIL-STD-1913 rail adapter that does not require tools for installation.

PM me if interested. Thanks!