View Full Version : OLL Feeding Problems?

05-01-2008, 3:47 AM
Well since i've had my OLL only been to the range twice and fired about 200 rounds. But unfortunately due to the price of ammo and lack of spare time haven't been able to troubleshoot my problem. I'm guessing it is the magazine which is a C product 10/30. Well after firing 2-5 rounds the rifle would jam with either the brass being stuck before the next round has been put into the feed ramp or sometimes even having the empty brass and next round both next to eachother. I'm pretty sure it's not the ammunition because i always use the wal-mart new ammo. Anyways the lower is mostly all Stag parts and the upper is CMMG. One person at the range was telling me about getting a crane extractor O-ring to help fix the problem. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

05-01-2008, 3:48 AM
What barrel length?
What gas system length?
What ammo?

05-08-2008, 12:59 AM
the barrel length is 14.7 w/welded flash hider. Gas system length i'm not sure. this is the one i bought http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=67520. I am using wal mart remington .223 ammo.

05-08-2008, 9:07 AM
That's a carbine.
Try a heavy buffer and a crane o-ring.

05-09-2008, 6:22 PM
turns out the magazine was just not very good. bought a bushmaster 10 rounder. The crane o-ring is great i heard. thanks for all the help.