PDA

View Full Version : Finally! Someone willing to do transfers for fal, ptr etc cali legal receivers.

Charliegone
10-17-2005, 3:54 PM
Sheesh, finally found someone who would do the transfers for the receivers I want. I contacted the people from enterprise arms and they said they would be willing to do transfers for any cali legal receiver including fals and ptr-91's. So I guess I gotta take a 30 minute drive to Irwindale for it, but well worth it.:D

50 Freak
10-17-2005, 4:02 PM
You could have just had BigMac (or BIgMAC, whichever he choses;) ) do it. It's worth the drive up here.

C.G.
10-17-2005, 4:02 PM
Sheesh, finally found someone who would do the transfers for the receivers I want. I contacted the people from enterprise arms and they said they would be willing to do transfers for any cali legal receiver including fals and ptr-91's. So I guess I gotta take a 30 minute drive to Irwindale for it, but well worth it.:D

Yeah, except for Big Mac and Markley's nobody seems to want to touch them up here north, either.

Turbinator
10-17-2005, 4:30 PM

30 min ain't nothin - :) But doesn't Entreprise Arms sell their own FAL receivers? Wouldn't they want to sell you one of those instead of doing a transfer on someone else's receiver?

Turby

Charliegone
10-17-2005, 4:53 PM
Nope, they didn't really tell me I have to buy one from them, they just said they would do the transfer. :D

Gnote
10-17-2005, 7:04 PM
Nope, they didn't really tell me I have to buy one from them, they just said they would do the transfer. :D

How much do they charge Charliegone? If you don't mind me asking.

Charliegone
10-17-2005, 7:24 PM
They said 20 for DROS 30 each firearm.

BigMac
10-19-2005, 6:30 AM
WOW what a good deal. They have to pay the state 25 for each DROS..

JUmp on that while you can ;)

icormba
10-19-2005, 1:48 PM
Besides BigMac... Roger's Relics in Santa Clara & Rob Blank in Milpitas will do them. The only reason I'd choose Roger over BigMac is because I work down the street from Roger.

Milpitas / Fremont? I'd go BigMac because I've done business with him and I enjoy his shop.

maxicon
10-19-2005, 2:09 PM
Roger's Relics in Santa Clara

Does he have a shop?

I bought a Burris scope from him at the gunshow once, but didn't realize he was in Santa Clara.

max

booknut
10-19-2005, 6:57 PM
I'm almost in possession of my CaliFal.
Up here in Humboldt County, I can tell you of one person who will order a receiver and build a Cali compliant FAL.

I'm too far North for Charliebegone, but if anyone else is interested, I'll pass on the info.

mattja
10-20-2005, 12:03 AM
Does he have a shop?

I bought a Burris scope from him at the gunshow once, but didn't realize he was in Santa Clara.

max

Looking at Google maps, it appears he works out of his home.

http://www.ebang.com/ffl_dealers/california/1232.shtml

icormba
10-20-2005, 12:43 PM
Looking at Google maps, it appears he works out of his home.

http://www.ebang.com/ffl_dealers/california/1232.shtml

YES, Roger is one of the last few 01FFL holders in the South Bay who still works out of his home. 1 other is in Saratoga somewhere? His wife Lisa does most of the leg work... taking calls, placing orders, and such. Roger has a "real" 9-5 type job. He only needs to be there when you take delivery and do the hand gun "lock handling" test thingy and what have you.

pepsi2451
02-03-2006, 12:25 PM
Booknut
I live in Del Norte county right above you. Could you please pm me your ffls info?

Snapcap
02-03-2006, 1:29 PM
I'm up for a couple...

EBWhite
02-03-2006, 5:57 PM
Ch- where are you getting your fal from and how much if you dont mind saying

vrylak
02-03-2006, 6:39 PM
I'm interested on a FAL receiver, can you pm me of a possible source.

Thanks

Charliegone
02-03-2006, 7:44 PM
Geez this is an old thread.:D
Try DSA (they are pretty expensive)
or Entreprise arms. They are here in Cali and if you live in So.Cal you can go Irwindale to get it.;)