PDA

View Full Version : What uppers may be in stock next this Tuesday?

gcvt
04-30-2008, 11:40 AM
Hi guys,

I'll be coming in this Tuesday evening (5/6) to pick up my CMMG lower and was wondering if you have any idea what uppers might be hanging around at that time.

I'm looking for a chrome-lined 16" mid-length flat top with fixed front sight.

Thanks - see y'all in 6 days :D

Cesar G.
04-30-2008, 4:11 PM
when i was there saturday they had alot of midlenghth cmmg uppers in stock but they may sell by then best thing is call them (510)226-7910

cseabass
04-30-2008, 6:01 PM
Hi guys,

I'll be coming in this Tuesday evening (5/6) to pick up my CMMG lower and was wondering if you have any idea what uppers might be hanging around at that time.

I'm looking for a chrome-lined 16" mid-length flat top with fixed front sight.

Thanks - see y'all in 6 days :D
you may want to be in sooner than that, i think we have 1 left.

gcvt
04-30-2008, 6:13 PM
you may want to be in sooner than that, i think we have 1 left.

Please check your PMs :)

Franksremote
05-01-2008, 11:02 PM
Hmmn, how's the weather on that day? :p

In all seriousness, it's an unknown, could be all of 'em could be none. We're in between shipments so... Considering the fun it's been to get 'em lately, I'd think that it would be best to secure one now/soon if you're waiting on one. They're'll always be more, just a matter of when ;)

Frank

gcvt
05-02-2008, 12:47 AM
Hmmn, how's the weather on that day? :p

In all seriousness, it's an unknown, could be all of 'em could be none. We're in between shipments so... Considering the fun it's been to get 'em lately, I'd think that it would be best to secure one now/soon if you're waiting on one. They're'll always be more, just a matter of when ;)

Frank

Hopefully I worked it out with Ian already. I sent y'all a fax last night with the information necessary to hold the upper for me. I forgot to call today to confirm...I'll call you guys or PM Ian to confirm.

You guys are awesome either way! At the very least, I'll see you Tuesday eve when I come to pick up my lower :43: