PDA

View Full Version : Taunting (Warning) Los Angeles County CLEOS

Billy Jack
04-30-2008, 9:23 AM
I just completed my first read of a draft Complaint against a large Los Angeles County department and its CLEO. This one will have a few different elements that the Santa Maria suit did not have. I figure finalization and filing should take 1-2 weeks and Billy Jack will be on the move within 3 weeks. We shall call this our May/June Surprise. After that I am headed to Silicon Valley and then to our states Capitol.

Looking like it will be a very nice year for TBJ, Billy Jack and our clients, very bad year for CLEOS who can not follow law and policy.

Will post name of LA County city day of service so interested parties can come see Billy Jack introduce public officials to United States Constitution. If interested keep your Tuesday evenings open in May/June.

For my detractors, yes this is 'in your face' but that is what Billy Jack is about. CLEOS follow law, Billy Jack stand down and perhaps retire. It is as simple as that.

Billy Jack

"When policemen break the law, then there isn't any law...just a fight for survival!"

Hopi
04-30-2008, 10:01 AM
:80:

Keep up the good work.

stag1500
04-30-2008, 11:25 AM
Billy Jack, are you going to target San Mateo County in addition to Santa Clara County while you're here in the S.F. Bay Area?

tgriffin
04-30-2008, 11:27 AM
I hope Contra Costa is on the list for a visit as well.

InvictusManeo
04-30-2008, 12:26 PM
Even though I'm not in LA county, I'm sure I'll feel the effects in Ventura. Thanks for all the hard work.

Billy Jack
04-30-2008, 1:05 PM
Billy Jack, are you going to target San Mateo County in addition to Santa Clara County while you're here in the S.F. Bay Area?

All of the Bay Area counties are on the table. We just need a viable applicant that has been denied within the past 12 months and did everything according to Policy. Most fail to request an appeal in a timely manner and this could preclude them filing an action against the department without a new application. This is why on our site we stress the need to contact us or a qualified attorney prior to applying. I have seen good applicants who gave up the litigation option due to failure to follow through in a timely manner.

You folks in the Bay Area, talk to your friends who are PI's or PPO's (Private Patrol Operator), have documented threats or TRO's (Temporary Restraining Orders) and ask if they want to see change in CCW issuance. The locations I have shared here are not the only ones we are working just the ones we want CLEOS to know about.

Imagine all those Top Cops being concerned about a man in a costume. Go figure.

Billy Jack

www.californiaconcealedcarry.com

"When policemen break the law, then there isn't any law...just a fight for survival!"

chris
04-30-2008, 2:02 PM
kick them in the preverbial butt for breaking the law they swore to uphold!