PDA

View Full Version : A few years back: STG 58 recievers

SilverBox
04-30-2008, 6:34 AM
You got 10 stg 58 recievers in stock based on input from this forum a few years back and only sold 2 or 3 as I recall, do you still have any of those kicking around? I think the price was around 300?

thx in advance.

Steyr_223
04-30-2008, 1:48 PM
You got 10 stg 58 recievers in stock based on input from this forum a few years back and only sold 2 or 3 as I recall, do you still have any of those kicking around? I think the price was around 300?

thx in advance.

That was a group buy that went wrong. IIRC, a lot of the group buy guys flaked on IA.

IA was stuck with a boat load of Imbel recievers for months back in 2004...They just sat and sat.

My bud, who was not on the GB got one from IA. He had the Gunplumber build one up with a South African kit...

If we only knew then what we know now..

I am pretty sure they are long gone..

Rod

cseabass
04-30-2008, 5:03 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Gone:D

fun2none
04-30-2008, 6:00 PM
I got the last remaining Imbel GL from BigMac in 2004. :43:

BigMac
05-01-2008, 9:57 AM
This buy and the IO Yugo SKS buy soured me from group buys. This buy totally ruined any credit anyone will ever have with me in saying they are on calguns.

Calguns use does not make for credibility, only personal relationships based non past buisiness can do that.

All that said.. no man thos are long gone. I ended up loseing a ton of money because only two guys came through like they said they would and I get left with the bill.

bug_eyedmonster
05-01-2008, 10:12 AM
This buy and the IO Yugo SKS buy soured me from group buys. This buy totally ruined any credit anyone will ever have with me in saying they are on calguns.

Calguns use does not make for credibility, only personal relationships based non past buisiness can do that.

All that said.. no man thos are long gone. I ended up loseing a ton of money because only two guys came through like they said they would and I get left with the bill.

This is horrible. I've seen on other forums for various other types of parts (car parts, motorcycle parts, etc), when they have group buys, in order to keep your name on the list, a financial commitment must be made. If there's to be group buys in the future, I think a means to putting a deposit would only benefit you. For those that are going to purchase the parts, it would be no problem.

Jerry

BigMac
05-01-2008, 1:35 PM
I prefer to just keep good proces.

Group buys are a pain in the back side.

bug_eyedmonster
05-01-2008, 1:40 PM
^^^ AGREED^^^ :D