PDA

View Full Version : Addax Tactical Update...

Addax
04-28-2008, 11:20 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Chris aka: Addax.

I would like to let you all know that we are only days away from launching our website and going live.

I would like to share with you who and what we are at Addax Tactical.

About Addax Tactical:

Addax Tactical is a Family Owned and Operated business dealing in Firearms Accessories and Tactical Gear. Addax Tactical was established in 2007 by Chris (Addax) a Firearms Enthusiast who has been collecting and shooting firearms for over 21 years.

My family has over 100 years of combined history and experience in the Firearms Industry, Firearms Collecting, US Military Service, Foreign Military Service and US Government Service. The Addax Family is bringing forward this experience, knowledge and our LOVE and ENTHUSIASM of firearms to our customers via our business and website.

Addax Tactical is focused on a wide range of customers:

Firearms Enthusiast
Target Shooters
Military Personal
Law Enforcement Personal
Foreign Service Personal
Special Forces Operators
Tacti-Cool Customers :D

We will be focused on the AK and AR platforms for Firearms Accessories , plus we will also have products for the SKS, M1A, HK, FN and FAL rifles.

To learn more about Addax Tactical, please read the FAQ's below:

FAQ's about Addax Tactical:

Q: When are you going to launch your website? You have been keeping us in suspense for almost 2 months..

A: Folks, we are planning on going live with our website in the next 7-10 days. I Promise!

The delay is my fault...;)
I overwhelmed my Web. Dev. team since we were only planning on representing around 200 products at our launch, and then adding more as we went along.

I changed the plans on them and I wanted to start off with over 600 products on my website, so that is why there has been a delay in launching the Addax Tactical website: www.adxtactical.com

Q: What products do you plan to carry/sell?

A: We are going to focus on all types of AK and AR Firearms Accessories, plus some accessories for HK Rifles, FN Rifles, and FAL Rifles.

We are also focusing on Tactical Gear from Eye Wear to Assault Packs, we will carry many different types of Tactical Gear products to meet our customers demands.

We have also set up set up a workshop with all the tools and equipment required to start assembling and selling Addax Tactical Custom AR Uppers. More information about these totally cool uppers will be released shortly, since I am going to begin testing one of my prototypes this next week...:43:

We are also working on designing and manufacturing our line of Tactical Gear/Products. We hope to introduce our own line of Tactical Gear products in 2009, (more info. to follow).

Q: Are you going to be a Firearms Dealer?

A: We are also planning on obtaining our 01 FFL to be a full fledge firearms dealer sometime in the next 12 months. I have already sent out my ATF application and I have obtained my CAL DOJ COE. There is allot more involved with this process, so I will update all of you as I make progress.

Q: Do you have special prices for Calguns.net members?

A: HELL YEAH! :43:
I am setting up the Addax VIP program which will be rolled out when we roll out the website.

That Addax VIP program is a discount / savings program that is provided to you at checkout and the discount / savings are calculated based on your account profile and spend history, and the discounts / savings will come directly from me to help out our Valued Customers save some of their hard earned dollars.

It is simple, the more you spend, the more you save.

When our website goes live, all you have to do is set up your profile and we will set you up in our VIP Program.

Q: Do you stock any products?

A: Yes, I have personally invested allot of $$$ in stocking up on many different products that we will be offering for sale on the website.

Q: Do you have a retail store

A: No, we are not a retail store. We are an Internet company, but we do have a 1500 sqft warehouse, office and our workshop located inside our warehouse facility. In addition to this we have an additional 600 sqft storage warehouse where we store some of the products you will see for sale on our website.

Q: Do you have a will call set up?

A: Yes, but this is done by appointment

That is it for now.

I will send out an official announcement once we get the website rolled out.

In the meantime, you can reach us one of the following ways:

Email: sales@adxtactical.com
Phone: 818-886-5008
Website (when we roll it out) www.adxtactical.com

Thank you all, and please be patient, we are almost ready to launch our website, and many of you will be happy we did...;)

marxdspot
04-29-2008, 7:54 AM
YEFFFFF!!!:punk::party::jump::party::punk:

Just in time, too. I've got a build in mind and was very close to placing an order with someone else. I'm in line as one of your first customers. Real exciting stuff, bud! Best of luck!

GenLee
04-29-2008, 8:32 AM
YIPPPEEEEEEEE, congratulations Chris..................Finally:D

Addax
04-29-2008, 8:56 AM
YEFFFFF!!!:punk::party::jump::party::punk:

Just in time, too. I've got a build in mind and was very close to placing an order with someone else. I'm in line as one of your first customers. Real exciting stuff, bud! Best of luck!

Thank you sir!

Yes you will be one of our first customers.

PM or email what you are looking for and we will get it taken care of for you.

Addax
04-29-2008, 8:56 AM
YIPPPEEEEEEEE, congratulations Chris..................Finally:D

Thanks GenLee.

Timberwolf
04-29-2008, 9:04 AM
uh oh local in the SFV with arrangments for pick up too - I'm in trouble

69Mach1
04-29-2008, 7:15 PM
Congratulations Chris. It's nice to see a gun store go into business for a change.

Addax
04-29-2008, 9:36 PM
Congratulations Chris. It's nice to see a gun store go into business for a change.

Thanks Buddy!

Not a "Gun" store yet, but we are working on that piece. :)

capo
05-02-2008, 4:29 PM
Hey is your shop itself open? I'm local (Reseda) and need to get a pair of Wiley X glasses, however I need to see them before I buy them...I GOTTA BIG HEAD!!! :) If I can come up and check them out in person before buying, I'd much rather keep it in the family than go elsewhere for them.

Addax
05-02-2008, 10:55 PM
Hi Capo,

PM sent.

Thanks for inquiring and we do have about 10 different pairs in stock right now.

Hey is your shop itself open? I'm local (Reseda) and need to get a pair of Wiley X glasses, however I need to see them before I buy them...I GOTTA BIG HEAD!!! :) If I can come up and check them out in person before buying, I'd much rather keep it in the family than go elsewhere for them.

savageevo
05-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Congrats brother, glad you will be up soon. We hope you get your ffl soon. I know you mention getting the Kriss in Ca. Also when will you get the upper that uses FN 5.7 ammo.

Addax
05-06-2008, 8:28 PM
Thanks Bro.

We just met with our web developer and we are about 85% done with the website. Whoever said setting up a website was easy never tried to set up a website...

The 5.7 uppers are about 2-3 weeks away from what I last heard from our distributor.

As soon as we get the word we will let everyone know.

In the meantime I will be posting some uppers for sale here on Calguns next week. Some Gas Piston Uppers we are putting together... More details to follow soon.

FFL is in the works...

Cheers,
Chris

Congrats brother, glad you will be up soon. We hope you get your ffl soon. I know you mention getting the Kriss in Ca. Also when will you get the upper that uses FN 5.7 ammo.

AKman
05-07-2008, 11:35 AM
UserInit Error: The server cannot log you in at this time.

That last 15% must be the important part of the website.

Addax
05-07-2008, 1:43 PM
That last 15% must be the important part of the website.

When dealing with over 600 products there is allot of work involved.

dontlikegunlaws23
05-07-2008, 2:03 PM
right on for the site. cant wait to check it out

AKman
05-07-2008, 5:29 PM
When dealing with over 600 products there is allot of work involved.

Sounds like an instant winner. I look forward to browsing the website.

Addax
05-07-2008, 5:40 PM
Thank you for the Good Word!

We hope you will browse and buy from our website :D

Sounds like an instant winner. I look forward to browsing the website.

TacFan
05-10-2008, 12:22 PM
Cool. Glad to hear things are moving along. Congratulations ! Chris is a really good guy people ... he'll be my first choice when it comes to accessories :D

Addax
05-10-2008, 3:03 PM
Cool. Glad to hear things are moving along. Congratulations ! Chris is a really good guy people ... he'll be my first choice when it comes to accessories :D

Thank you Sir!. :D

hk-p2000
05-10-2008, 3:09 PM
when is your website up and running.

Addax
05-10-2008, 8:22 PM
when is your website up and running.

Very Very soon.

My web developer is working on debugging some picture issues.

Not easy when there are over 600 products loaded up on the website, and most of the picture sources are from the mfg's. Surprisingly many of the mfg's are not very helpful in provding pictures, so we have to use a combination of on line pics and pics we take ourselves. Then there is the whole effort of resizing pictures to work on the website etc. etc.

This has been taking the longest.

There is a Calguns member with whom I am now collaborating with to work on my Graphic Artwork and website enhancements right after we launch. He has seen the website and he even said it is a very elaborate website with a strong ecommerce backend supporting it, which takes allot of time to program and debug etc.

I am shooting for a launch this next weekend.

Stay tuned.

marxdspot
05-12-2008, 1:58 PM
Hi Addax.

PM Sent. Thanks, Buddy!

Addax
05-12-2008, 5:09 PM
We have what you need ;)

Hi Addax.

PM Sent. Thanks, Buddy!

bubbaskyjacker
05-28-2008, 4:47 PM
you said you liked the cmmg 18 med gas in my post, will you have it??

Addax
05-28-2008, 6:37 PM
Yes, we will be carrying CMMG uppers.

In fact I can order CMMG uppers for you now.

PM Sent.

you said you liked the cmmg 18 med gas in my post, will you have it??

MILLITIAof1
05-29-2008, 11:05 PM
any update on the site opening? I cant wait for you to send me to the poor house:D

Addax
05-30-2008, 5:13 PM
We are shooting for June 6th... Everything looks excellent for that launch date.

Don't worry, your dollar will go far with us.. ;)

We have low overhead, strong buying power and reasonable and competitive prices.

Plus we will introduce a VIP Customer Discount Program after we launch (more details to follow).

Thanks,
Chris

any update on the site opening? I cant wait for you to send me to the poor house:D

MILLITIAof1
05-31-2008, 5:31 AM
We are shooting for June 6th... Everything looks excellent for that launch date.

Don't worry, your dollar will go far with us.. ;)

We have low overhead, strong buying power and reasonable and competitive prices.

Plus we will introduce a VIP Customer Discount Program after we launch (more details to follow).

Thanks,
Chris

You should open up June 5th! that would so make my birthday:D

Addax
05-31-2008, 11:21 AM
I will see what I can do!;)

You should open up June 5th! that would so make my birthday:D

Addax
06-04-2008, 9:26 PM
Folks,

We are getting very close to launching, just a few more days.

We are in the process of testing the site for bugs, editing pictures and testing the shopping cart etc. etc...

We have over 650 products that we have uploaded for AK's, AR's, Tac Gear and many other products.

Just a few more days and we will be on line!:D

Thanks,
Chris

5150Marcelo
06-04-2008, 9:32 PM
I think I may have found somewhere to "stimulate"!

Addax
06-04-2008, 11:07 PM
We will do our best to make sure your stimulus dollars go a long way with us.;)

Blwnbwtie
06-11-2008, 1:39 PM
Are we there yet? LOL I can wait to see what you guys have!

Addax
06-11-2008, 2:51 PM
Yup, we will be up and live on Monday, June 16th.

Finally!:D

Blwnbwtie
06-11-2008, 9:58 PM
nice! i think you guys are really close to me, which could be a good or bad thing :43:

BHPFan
06-12-2008, 2:27 PM
Yup, we will be up and live on Monday, June 16th.

Finally!:D

Alright!!! :hurray::hurray:

Now, I can check out all the great stuff thay you got.