View Full Version : Anybody good with photoshop and art for rifle drawing logo?

04-28-2008, 10:02 PM
Im making a new logo for my raceteam decals, and possibly shirts. Im using the cover for the movie falling down where michael douglas is holding a shotgun but the way im making the logo, you cant really tell its a shotgun unless you know. So if any of you guys wanna help me out, by drawing a rifle with a mag just outlined but pretty good, i would appreciate it, Im going to attach the PS file and the Jpeg file. So the guys that are just lurking can still see.. Thanks

PS my art skills arent too good on the comp and Im not that good at PS, i got this far and dont know how to make what i want... :D

Well apparently I cant upload the PS file, so I guess if any of you would like to help me out, then ill email it to you

04-28-2008, 10:40 PM
email the psd to me at ruffdesigns@gmail.com i'll give it a shot

04-28-2008, 11:15 PM
just messin around

04-28-2008, 11:45 PM
Email sent heres what I got with an AK pistol, I likey...haha

04-28-2008, 11:47 PM
just messin around

Wow Joe some of your stuff on your site looks really good.

I wish I had some extra $$$ to pay you to make me a new logo.. :D

Check out my site in my sig.

04-29-2008, 4:24 AM
if you want good logos use illustrator its your best bet! ive grown up using AI and PS for over 12 years. and while there is alot to learn i can confidently say its worth the headache. i have done work for several firearms/paintball companies so if you would like any further assistance please dont hesitate to PM on future matters. looks like your taken care of already here