PDA

View Full Version : Post pics of your gun-holed car haha

JPglee1
04-26-2008, 2:39 PM
Man I gotta take a pic... somehow some yutz managed to shoot (what looks like) a 22LR through the lower bed side on my S10...

Its a key-hole shot, doesn't look like a ricochet... I dunno WHERE it happened, I ALWAYS shoot alone, and if I DO have someone with me, we have a designated firing line.

It almost makes me think it was during a drive through a bad 'hood or something....

Once when I was a kid (19) we drag raced some 'bangers and beat them and they chased us down and ventilated my buddies' sentra... 2 shots thru the trunk with some small caliber weapon.

You NEVER forget *that* sound *pawiiinng THUMP*

Anyone got any active bullet holes in your car? haha... maybe its a dezert thing.

J:TFH:

JHC
04-26-2008, 3:16 PM
My old Chevy 4x4 came with this one in the roof, I've never bothered to fix it.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f242/crash76/P1010406.jpg

JTROKS
04-26-2008, 3:20 PM
JHC, do you know the history of your truck? Was it, "For Sale Dirt Cheap Just Clean the Brains Off Dash and Seats." jk.

jamesob
04-26-2008, 3:31 PM
thats a big hole there. wonder if someone was shooting at it from an overpass with a 20mm canon

JPglee1
04-26-2008, 3:35 PM
Looks like a .45 pistol hole to me, but Im prolly wrong.

Someone just told me its a "misdemeanor" to have a bullet hole in your car. I can't find that under an PC codes in the CA law book...

Anyone know for sure? I dont want a problem w/a bullet hole.

J

JHC
04-26-2008, 3:48 PM
JHC, do you know the history of your truck? Was it, "For Sale Dirt Cheap Just Clean the Brains Off Dash and Seats." jk.

I got it for $100, it was a ranch truck from Nevada with a seized motor and a lost title. Also it had no seats or dash

Blue
04-26-2008, 4:03 PM
There was a thread on ARFcom a few years back about a guy that works at a car dealer. Some young guy brought in his new high end car into the body shop to get it fixed and wanted to pay cash for the whole thing. The hood and fender had like 9 shots in it. Backed it up with pictures too, I wish I could remember more details about it.

blackberg
04-26-2008, 4:21 PM
bought a car once that we counted 12 bullet holes on the front passenger side, broken window so they could have been more...no blood, bad shot I guess :D

-blackberg

railroader
04-26-2008, 4:40 PM
I use to drive a cab over semi that had a bullet hole though the outside sun visor. Another guy at work was driving it when it got shot. Mark

berg
04-26-2008, 5:17 PM
Dang that reminds me years ago I was scrounging in the Pick-n-Pull in Sun Valley and came across a cop car with multiple holes in the windshield in front of the driver and blood on the seats. :eek:

Sydwaiz
04-26-2008, 8:06 PM
Dang that reminds me years ago I was scrounging in the Pick-n-Pull in Sun Valley and came across a cop car with multiple holes in the windshield in front of the driver and blood on the seats. :eek:

Are you sure it was real? Just asking because there used to be a pickaparts type place called Memory Lane in Sun Valley that had all the cop cars from the movie "Heat" in it. Memory Lane was next to a bunch of other salvage yards so I may have wandered into one of the other ones where they were at. It was a real trip seeing all those cars like that! All the "bullet" holes were way to big to be real but made that way so they show up on camera better. Looked more like 12ga slug holes.

what2be
04-26-2008, 9:10 PM
Back when I was a kid and stupid, (around '89 or '90 if memory serves right) I got this ford torino dirt cheap..like $100. It was ugly as hell, and one day when we were at the river bar shooting ar's, (ahh...wish I wouldnt have sold my old H-bar) I got the urge to shoot my car. I opened the trunk, then emptied a clip in the trunk lid. Since that was so much fun, we opened the hood and emptied 3 or 4 30 round clips in it. Then we decided to see if we could shoot through the quarter panels through the trunk and out the other side. (no problems there). Im trying to remember if we shot up the roof, but cant remember if we did or not. (most likely we did because we were that stupid).

Anyways, being young redneck kids that we were, we decided to go cruising that weekend in a small town north of us called Arcata, ca. (we all lived in Eureka, Fortuna and Rio-dell.) There were about 6 of us in that car, drinking beer and on our way to arcata. We made it about 1/4 mile off the offramp into town before we were pulled over by the Arcata police department, and one by one taken out of the car by gunpoint with back up officers arriving like crazy. We didnt have any guns with us (we werent that dumb) but they gave us a good *** chewing and made us pour the beer out. I vividly remember one cop asking why the hell would I shoot up my own car. I just smiled and said cuz its fun. I can still remember the look on his face. Anyway, thats my car shooting story.

JPglee1
04-26-2008, 9:13 PM
. (we all lived in Eureka, Fortuna and Rio-dell.).

Yah that explains it... I tend to be more laid back in Humboldt as well LOL

Eureka, Arcata...yer lucky they didn't do a lot worse, mighta been a while ago eh???

Nice story made me laugh... beer + dank = bad choices that seem great at the time haha

J

robitrocks
04-26-2008, 9:31 PM
I had a radiator leak in my jeep one time, and when I took it in the guy at the shop said that it looked like a small caliber round had made the hole... I have no idea how it got there.

inmyownsummerami
04-26-2008, 9:46 PM
I have a '98 Monte Carlo Z-34 that was my grandpa's car. I went to college in Phoenix, and ended up rear ending a car who for some reason took off. I was poor with no job, and couldn't afford to fix it. On weekends my buddies and me would head north into the desert to go shooting. One day I decided that since the hood was already thrashed, a few bullet holes couldn't hurt. So we propped up the hood and the 3 of us each put a hole in it.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q29/inmyownsummerami/Misc/MyAzPIMPRide.jpg

what2be
04-26-2008, 10:09 PM
I have a '98 Monte Carlo Z-34 that was my grandpa's car. I went to college in Phoenix, and ended up rear ending a car who for some reason took off. I was poor with no job, and couldn't afford to fix it. On weekends my buddies and me would head north into the desert to go shooting. One day I decided that since the hood was already thrashed, a few bullet holes couldn't hurt. So we propped up the hood and the 3 of us each put a hole in it.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q29/inmyownsummerami/Misc/MyAzPIMPRide.jpg

SEE! I knew I wasnt the only dumb a s s that did that!

ZombieKiller
04-26-2008, 10:27 PM
My neighbor has some of those bullet hole stickers on his car...lame.

devil1
04-26-2008, 11:29 PM
A friend of mine got a hole on 580 in San Leandro about 10 years ago. He was driving and someone shot at him and entry hole was about 2 feet behind where he was sitting. Thankfully they caught the morons shooting at cars.