PDA

View Full Version : Warning! 22lr Uppers from Gunbroker

muntz
04-26-2008, 11:55 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right page to post this but I just thought I'd warn not to bid on any items from a dealer named "NC Parts" on Gunbroker.

I'm not the only one from Calguns who has "purchase" a 22LR upper from this guy only to have him bull s#!* me. He took my money and never shipped. Apparently he's selling stuff he doesn't actually have. And then making excuses.

I know that alot of people are looking for 22LR uppers so I just thought I thought I'd give a heads up.

***PS-if someone has a account with ar15.com, please pass on my warning.

RedDawn
04-27-2008, 11:32 PM
Sorry to hear that.
I usually see NC Parts listing alot of items.
Keep us posted, whether they eventually ship the upper or not.

jandmtv
04-28-2008, 12:39 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right page to post this but I just thought I'd warn not to bid on any items from a dealer named "NC Parts" on Gunbroker.

I'm not the only one from Calguns who has "purchase" a 22LR upper from this guy only to have him bull s#!* me. He took my money and never shipped. Apparently he's selling stuff he doesn't actually have. And then making excuses.

I know that alot of people are looking for 22LR uppers so I just thought I thought I'd give a heads up.

***PS-if someone has a account with ar15.com, please pass on my warning.

sorry to hear about the scam. if you paid with a credit/debit card, which i hope you did, call them and dispute the charge right away. you will get your money back fast.