PDA

View Full Version : Shoot For Less

Wiliker
04-24-2008, 6:37 PM
Hey guys,

Any of you had experience with this site? www.shootforless.com Just curious, thanks.

DedEye
04-24-2008, 6:39 PM
:xeno: You have no idea :mad:.

Wiliker
04-24-2008, 7:08 PM
Gotcha :eek:

DedEye
04-24-2008, 7:24 PM
Gotcha :eek:

Yeah, just read the entire ShootForLess vendor forum and you'll get the idea quickly.

aplinker
04-24-2008, 7:36 PM
Yeah, just read the entire ShootForLess vendor forum and you'll get the idea quickly.

You know you've been waiting/hoping someone would ask the question :p

DedEye
04-24-2008, 8:11 PM
You know you've been waiting/hoping someone would ask the question :p

A little bit, yeah ;). I don't want to be the only one still trying to reach Jamie.

I'm gonna go visit him next weekend to pickup my upper if need be :).

DB2
04-24-2008, 8:33 PM
I can't believe that with all that drama, that the powers that be leave his banner up. It should really be pulled till something is straightened out.

Wiliker- don't know what your looking for, but shoot AlohaRover a PM. He is Evil Black Rifels.com. Excellent to deal with. Ordered a CMMG upper, mags, and a LPK and had it in 2 days.

Wiliker
04-24-2008, 9:07 PM
I also ordered a CMMG upper from them. Jamie called me to let me know that it was on it's way :). Jamie was very very cool and I will definitely do more business with him. Good people.

Wiliker

aplinker
04-24-2008, 9:17 PM
I also ordered a CMMG upper from them. Jamie called me to let me know that it was on it's way :). Jamie was very very cool and I will definitely do more business with him. Good people.

Wiliker

Did you just call him today?

Wiliker
04-24-2008, 9:20 PM
Called him and left a message this evening. He called me back shortly after.

aplinker
04-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Dedeye, do you even bother calling him? :p

AKman
04-25-2008, 11:59 AM
Gee Williker. Very strange thread.:TFH:

What is "Nearly Banned"?

DedEye
04-25-2008, 3:45 PM
Dedeye, do you even bother calling him? :p

2-3 times a day, sometimes 6-7.

I spoke to him today and he told me the box that had my upper in it is missing since he moved. He's going to try and get another upper for me, probably LMT.

I like Jamie. He's a nice guy and very helpful when you can get ahold of him. That's the only problem of course, getting ahold of him :o. I've gotta email him tonight so he can let me know about my upper, and where it will come from.

Wiliker
04-29-2008, 3:15 PM
Just received my CMMG upper. Looks good and was shipped promptly. Thanks Jamie :).

USN CHIEF
04-29-2008, 3:28 PM
Dedeye, did you get yours yet?

DedEye
04-29-2008, 4:30 PM
Dedeye, did you get yours yet?

Not yet, but he did email me today with an update.

Here's hoping.

emc002
04-29-2008, 5:02 PM
Not yet, but he did email me today with an update.

Here's hoping.

Wow. Just wow. How long has it been now? :banghead:

DedEye
04-29-2008, 7:17 PM
Wow. Just wow. How long has it been now? :banghead:

6 months :confused:?

mecam
04-29-2008, 7:26 PM
6 months :confused:?

What kind of upper did you order?

DedEye
04-29-2008, 9:15 PM
What kind of upper did you order?

14.7" CMMG. I didn't "order" it per se, as it is/was a trade for one of Jamie's personal uppers.

emc002
04-30-2008, 9:19 AM
14.7" CMMG. I didn't "order" it per se, as it is/was a trade for one of Jamie's personal uppers.

A TRADE is taking this long??? WTF!
Seriously, are any mods doing anything relative to this?!?!

On a side note DedEye,
If you're this naieve, it's going to be SOOOOOO easy to take your money at the Area 52 Poker Tourney!!!! :p

Theseus
12-05-2008, 11:05 AM
There is no longer a shootforless forum. . . Am I to assume correctly that they are no longer in business?

DannyT
12-05-2008, 12:32 PM
I am wondering this as well. I ordered a few DPMS lower parts kits on 12/1 because their website listed them as '5 in stock'. My order is still 'processing' and I have not received a reply from my inquiry from their website nor from the phone message I left them. I just want to confirm that they are indeed in stock or if I should pony up for the cmmg kit.

emc002
12-05-2008, 12:57 PM
Try searching Shootforless on this website. You'll see why you'll never see your LPK.

DannyT
12-05-2008, 1:24 PM
Try searching Shootforless on this website. You'll see why you'll never see your LPK.

I did and this is the only dedicated thread. It references a post in the vendor forum that cannot be found.
Care to enlighten the users that haven't been around very long as to the issues with this vendor? Will they charge my card and never send me anything? or simply not process my order?

emc002
12-05-2008, 3:27 PM
Suffice to say multiple people cancelled orders with them after getting the run around or flat out getting the shaft.
DedEye and I were among those customers.
I'd cancel the order, and watch your credit card to make sure you don't get charged.

Theseus
12-05-2008, 4:20 PM
Suffice to say multiple people cancelled orders with them after getting the run around or flat out getting the shaft.
DedEye and I were among those customers.
I'd cancel the order, and watch your credit card to make sure you don't get charged.

I don't know how to cancel the order, but thanks for the hint.

Can I interest anyone in helping me piece together the funds to buy the business from them?

Matt C
12-05-2008, 4:36 PM
There is no longer a shootforless forum. . . Am I to assume correctly that they are no longer in business?

Seems like the owner still posts here, and has "vendor/retailer" status, the website is still up.

diesel5d
12-13-2008, 6:55 PM
Im new here and the only reason i joined was to say SHOOTFORLESS.COM has the WORST f-ing customer service i have ever seen...5 phone calls and 5 emails in 3 days...no responses. I wasnt just trying to contact them to ask a question, i had a serious dilemma that i explained in DETAIL...nada. I placed an order on their site and it ended up creating 5 identical orders...not cool. $236 X 5 is way more than i was looking to spend.

Their site is a joke...i still havent heard anything from them. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT ORDERING FROM THEM.

diesel5d
12-13-2008, 7:00 PM
wow i wish i wouldve found this site 10 days ago

PS - try typing in shootforless.com in your address bar... MUUUUUAHHHhahahaha straight to google! website no longer exists...sweet

nobs11
12-13-2008, 7:55 PM
wow i wish i wouldve found this site 10 days ago

PS - try typing in shootforless.com in your address bar... MUUUUUAHHHhahahaha straight to google! website no longer exists...sweet

Actually the website exists. It is redirecting you to google.com (http 302). Now why they would do that, I don't know.