PDA

View Full Version : if and when there is a new AWB ...

thomas hobbes
04-24-2008, 3:37 PM
I remember prices for HK rifles and well as others nearly tripling in price in the mid 90's. If there is new AWB in the near future, what would you guys predict to be the new "hot" rifle to own that would shoot up in value?

Josh3239
04-24-2008, 3:42 PM
I think most member would agree that with the Heller case coming to a close there won't be much gun bans and there will probably be some that fall.

Sen McCarthy D-NY has put forward a new AWs ban, essentially the Clinton style one that includes other rifles such as "military rifles". "Military rifles" would include a M1 Garand or a M1 Carbine. It more than likely won't pass though.

thomas hobbes
04-24-2008, 4:21 PM
hypothetically?

DedEye
04-24-2008, 4:26 PM
hypothetically?

EVERYTHING!

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Harrison_Bergeron
04-24-2008, 4:28 PM
Wouldn't the answer depend on the ban? If it listed single action revolvers, then assault single action revolvers would be the hot ticket, etc.

JHC
04-24-2008, 4:50 PM
I'd bet that "IF" there was a new ban it would be modeled after California's, being that you wouldn't be able to transfer banned weapons not even to your heirs upon death. Any banned weapons would be priceless but only to the owner

hawk81
04-24-2008, 5:34 PM
I'd bet that "IF" there was a new ban it would be modeled after California's, being that you wouldn't be able to transfer banned weapons not even to your heirs upon death. Any banned weapons would be priceless but only to the owner

You are forgetting that there is always a black market.:43: