PDA

View Full Version : saigas in stock?

Z ME FLY
04-23-2008, 11:09 AM
Hi,
Do you have any saigas in stock right now? I know in the Bay Area you guys are usually #1 when it comes to this stuff. If you do can you please PM me a price.

Thank You

cseabass
04-23-2008, 5:22 PM
762 16"
308 16"
308 21" wood furn.

gun_freek
04-24-2008, 9:18 PM
Could you p.m. me your price on a saiga in 762x39 16" And do you have anything else "evel" instock?

Sicarius
04-28-2008, 7:15 PM
Can you PM me a price on a 7.62x39 also. Thank you.
Kevin

skscj
05-25-2008, 5:54 PM
Can you PM me on a 308 please...

twang35
05-26-2008, 4:09 PM
Can you PM me the price on the 16" 7.62x39 as well? Thank you!

skscj
05-31-2008, 1:24 PM
I guess your not selling Saigas..Did not get a response..

BigMac
05-31-2008, 7:07 PM
Nobody ever said we were an internet operation. The focus of our business is the customer in front of me. Not the guy on the phone, and I hardly ever look at the computer to do anthing more than run a DROS or get a price.

I get on Calguns when I am at home. Ian also posts from home, far more than from the shop. Frank, same deal.

Sorry, I don't have the number in my head. We do answer the phone. I asume you have a phone. We publish a phone number all over the dang place. Use it and you will be surprised at what you might find out. Hell, you might even want to drop by when were open and see what else we have.

Dont wait 6 days and post some smartass coment on an internet board. That doesnt get very good results, you know like getting a price.

skscj
06-01-2008, 7:54 AM
Hell,with that kind of customer service,its a wonder you have any customers..Why use the phone when you said "not the guy on the phone"..Now i remember why i dont go to your dang store anymore!!! Another FFL that forgot that customers keep them in business....B.T.W. It took only 1 dang day,,not 6...Have a nice day..;)

cseabass
06-01-2008, 10:47 AM
from the 25th to the 31st.... count them out. whats 11 minus 5?

give me a break, there are 50:1 that are more than happy with us, you chose to be lazy, think your the center of the universe... your mad 'cuz we put the people in front of us ahead of you... boohoo.

skscj
06-01-2008, 10:59 AM
From the 31st to the 1st is ONE..count them...Read your bosses post that "The focus is the guy in front of me,not the guy on the phone" I assume you know how to read...4 guys that posted in front of me with no response makes it 46 to 1...ha-ha

skscj
06-01-2008, 11:01 AM
You had to edit real fast because you put your foot in your mouth also....

Wiliker
06-01-2008, 2:49 PM
I think cseabass is counting the days from your initial post asking about the .308 to the one where you got upset. That is basically 6 days in between the 2 posts.

skscj
06-01-2008, 4:05 PM
This site is called"ASK IRVINGTON ARMS".Correct..We asked,even said please and thank you.Did not get a response,so i assume not selling Saigas..Than they insult us buy saying were lazy, and do you know how to use a phone..I work construction in the rain and heat,not behind a counter pushing a pen and insulting customers..I did not" give a smartass response"..Why do they have a ask us forum if they dont have the time to respond?? Now, if other people want to be insulted for using the phone or internet..So be it..NOT ME!!

gun_freek
06-01-2008, 8:50 PM
I asked for a p.m. price two, and did not get one. If you don't like their response, then shop elsewhere. There are several other ffls in the bay that will do the transfer for you. Of the two or three times that I have been to IA, they were BUSY. I just figured that they don't p.m. prices.

macguyver77
06-01-2008, 9:13 PM
I won't go anywhere else but Irvington Arms. They quoted me $150 less than anyone else on a Kimber, and nearly $300 less on the highest quote and $200 less on the lowest for a high performance Sig. Every time I have been there I have and to wait for two or three customers to be taken care of before it was my turn. Their business is booming, they must be doing something right.

Wiliker
06-01-2008, 10:45 PM
It is a great place to fulfill your needs. Just bought a Spikes OLL this past Saturday. They are nothing but professional and friendly.

cseabass
06-02-2008, 12:48 AM
You had to edit real fast because you put your foot in your mouth also....

wow, you caught me! ooh noes! :eek::rolleyes:

i missed one sentence. it still doesnt absolve your lack of effort and snap decisions.

good luck with your future ventures. i shouldnt have stooped lower like i did with my first post, so this is done...

let it be known, due to this instance i will no longer give quotes via pm or request online... plain and simple... i dont have time to make everyone happy.

if you want a quote plz call the shop(510-226-7910) during normal business hours. i will be more than happy to help you out(as long as i dont have a line in-front of me)

BigMac
06-02-2008, 7:08 AM
Anyone that has done business with me, Irvington Arms, knows we really do work hard at making as many people happy as we can.

Had I been aproached in any tactful manner, as many many people can attest, about not getting your questions answered I would have gone out of my way to get you what you need. Instead, your choice of words was passive agressive ( read smartass, a shot, poked with a stick). Since I am human I responded in kind.

I will give quotes to anyone, via phone, PM or whatever if I know the price or can walk over and look. Most often, I'm not at he shop when I post and have no idea what prices are, if I answer the phone, I'm in the shop and can look. I was actually shocked to find out 6 days had gone by and nodody responded. I thought it must be a done deal, there were no further posts.

If anyone else was missed, drop me a pm and I will follow up Tuesday afternoon when I get in.