View Full Version : Irvington Arms experience

Two Shots
04-22-2008, 2:13 PM
I drove about 130 miles (roundtrip) to go to IA and buy a NDS reciever. Right from the start, I was greeted and asked if I need help. Rich (I believe) was real busy and he dropped everything to help get what I needed, Great attitude, Brings back the feeling of being in a friendly gun shop again, One draw back, I want to sell some of my guns now and head into the Relm of AR's. I just wanted the members that have not had dealings with IA to know these are great guys and we are lucky they are in the area.

04-22-2008, 11:48 PM
Thanks for coming in, we'll keep your receiver warm for you ;)

08-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Irvington Arms rocks! I went into today to get my get my rifle fixed, hopefully to bring to the range. Everyone there was very friendly and very helpful. They did an excellent job. Got there when it opened at 10:00am and was heading down to the range by10:30am. Thanks for all your help.

08-10-2008, 6:28 AM
I hope it worked well.

I had never had a mag catch apart before. It was quite the learning experience.... thanks!

08-20-2008, 3:48 PM
Thanks Ian for all the help with the AR-15. When I was driving to work I realized I probably should have picked up a tactical handguard. Do you have any in stock that will fit it? I also realized that the 30th is on a Sunday and I can't pick it up till Tuesday.:kest: Anyways thanks for all your help. You guys rock!:punk::hurray::hurray:

08-20-2008, 5:16 PM
30ths is a sat

what u mean tactical handguard?

08-20-2008, 8:24 PM
Sweet! Then I'm set. A handguard with rails.

08-20-2008, 9:28 PM
I pick up my G21 today - as usual, the guys are excellent (friendliness, professionalism, etc)... :D

Good price and excellent service, what else can you ask for!!?? :rockon:

Many thanks to Ian & Martin again!

PS - Big Mac: enjoy your trip!! :boat: