PDA

View Full Version : Bushmaster Complete Rifle

jerryballs
04-21-2008, 3:21 PM
I was just at the Outdoor world in monterey and saw a Bushmaster AR on there shelf with a 10rd internal magazine. Does anyone know if this is a real bushmaster? the lower looked to be monocoque with the upper and had a forward hinge peice...rather than the two take down pin design....Just curious is bushmaster is making a California Version or this is a random event...

The Price was $1169

Nevermind...Found this on there website:

http://www.bushmaster.com/catalog_carbon15_AZC-C15RM4FT.asp

Hopi
04-21-2008, 3:25 PM
Bushmaster does make a couple of CA-specific models with a sealed magwell and internal 10-rd magazine. If you want an AR-style rifle, buy an OLL and build it up yourself.....

jerryballs
04-21-2008, 3:28 PM
Bushmaster does make a couple of CA-specific models with a sealed magwell and internal 10-rd magazine. If you want an AR-style rifle, buy an OLL and build it up yourself.....

Yeah, I already have one and building another, I just hadn't seen these before...

glockk9mm
04-21-2008, 4:16 PM
Yep stick to the oll's, I did the mistake of buying the Bushy before I knew anything on oll's.

aplinker
04-21-2008, 4:36 PM
Haven't been in a gun store for a while? ;)

They've been selling those for well over a year now.

They're pretty low-end for Bushmaster.

jerryballs
04-21-2008, 5:06 PM
Haven't been in a gun store for a while? ;)

They've been selling those for well over a year now.

They're pretty low-end for Bushmaster.

our local (santa cruz) gun shops don't carry anything cool...Just surpised to see it...thx

DedEye
04-21-2008, 5:15 PM
You could always install your own maglock in one of the Bushmaster Carbon 15 lowers and dremel the magwell...