PDA

View Full Version : Off-list dealer in the sacramento area

JASON82
04-21-2008, 12:57 PM
Hey guys I was wondering if you knew of any oll dealers in the sac area, I was going to check out River city today, but forgot they are closed on mondays:oops:. Anyone else know of some good dealers in this area?

Thanks

jksupplyco
04-21-2008, 1:33 PM
PM Sent... If you don't mind a short trip up to Ione!

natedogg1777
04-21-2008, 4:38 PM
You could also try Hoffmeyer's Law Enforcement Sales in Grass Valley...Al runs a small shop out of his detached garage on his property. I know he stocks Superior lowers, and I believe Stag as well.

EvolvedRaven
04-21-2008, 4:47 PM
Sonoma Firearms is a pretty nice place. Im in the waiting process for my Stag lower receiver. Great folks! They are only open on Wednesdays and Thursday though.

ohsmily
04-21-2008, 5:19 PM
River City Gun Exchange does not deal in OLLs.

JASON82
04-21-2008, 6:03 PM
River City Gun Exchange does not deal in OLLs.

Good to know, i was gonna go in and ask at lunch, but you just saved me a trip.

Thanks for all the pm's and replies guy, I think I've got a good starting point.

Spyder
04-21-2008, 10:06 PM
Hey Natedogg...does he (the grass valley guy) stock any AR-10 variant lowers? I've been wanting to build one of them for quite a while but haven't gotten around to tracking down a lower for myself yet...
I'm about an hour north of Sacramento and don't want to drive down to central california two times for a lower. Grass Valley is the closest for me.

natedogg1777
04-22-2008, 8:50 AM
Hey Natedogg...does he (the grass valley guy) stock any AR-10 variant lowers? I've been wanting to build one of them for quite a while but haven't gotten around to tracking down a lower for myself yet...
I'm about an hour north of Sacramento and don't want to drive down to central california two times for a lower. Grass Valley is the closest for me.

It's been about a year since I've been there, so not to my knowledge...I'm sure he would be willing to track one down for you, or at least transfer one if you were to buy one from another dealer. Al's number is 530-477-6622...good luck!