PDA

View Full Version : Patrick McCullough running for Oakland office

dwtt
04-18-2008, 7:14 PM
I don't know if this is directly related to 2nd A enough, but do you remember the Oakland resident who shot a teenage drug dealer while the punk was selling drugs in the resident's driveway? Well, Patrick McCullough is running for city council in Oakland and if there's any Oakland residents here, you can listen to what he has to say about crime, this saturday, April 19.

---------------------------------
All,
Patrick McCullough, Candidate for City Council, District 1, will be participating in the STAND (Standing Together for Accountable Neighborhood Development) Candidate's Forum to be held Saturday, April 19, from 1 - 3pm, at the Faith Presbyterian Church, located at the corner of 49th St. and Webster. Please come and hear what Patrick intends to do for Oakland.

-------------------------------------------------

Patrick McCullough, Candidate for City Council, District 1, will be present at the Grand Opening of Dreyer's Ice Cream, 5929 College Ave., at noon, on Saturday, April 19th. Please come and meet Patrick and find out what he can do for Oakland.

Patrick McCullough Campaign

pat4oakland@gmail.com
www.pat4oakland.com

CCWFacts
04-18-2008, 7:31 PM
His website says:

WHAT I'LL DO AS A COUNCILMAN

Take personal responsibility for increasing our safety, and immediately begin putting into effect short and long-term practices that protect us and deter criminals

He means that literally! He will literally personally defend Oakland residents against crime.

I'm emailing him to ask about his stance on CCW.