PDA

View Full Version : Anti-2A Legistlators.

USMCM16A2
04-11-2008, 9:37 AM
To ALL calgunners, (Thanks Wok),

We here at Calguns.net are a very diverse group of folks, many different ethicities, colors, cultures. But we have all have one thread that unites us all, our love of liberty, the 2nd Amendment, and our enjoyment of firearms.
I do not have state the obvious that our rights are under seige, by the Peratas, Feurers, De-Leon, so on. These people are on a constant witch hunt to DESTROY of rights to bear arms. Laws that make no sense, laws that are not for the good of the people, but are good for the people that write them. Advancing political careers by legistlation that is pure bovine residue.
Many of us here are filled with a quiet sense of outrage, so f'ing angry that year after year the same ***holes keep proposing the same garbage. So I believe here at calguns.net, with the diverse collection of minds and resource's, that we turn the sense of outrage into action. Through the political process we target the bastards that keep foisting this ***t on us.
Register to vote, join the NRA, form our own political element that targets legislators, and punishes them for these MORONIC bills. Sign the petition that takes the takes re-districting away from the self serving gutless flabs up in Sacramento. If a legislator comes up with an idiotic bill, target him for a recall. Use our heads, our financial resources, to get these bastards out of office. Anyway, Let the flames begin, USMCM16A2

WokMaster1
04-11-2008, 9:43 AM
Gents only? there are ladies here, too. ;)

yellowfin
04-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Recalling would be very good. The idea is at least not unheard of here. But can it be done? Can it be done affordably? I gather they're expensive.

wikidklown
04-11-2008, 11:03 AM
I understand how you feel.

The NRA website has a cache of info with regards to what's going on with the legislators and the anti-gun bills and such. The local NRA coordinator/members here in the bay area post info on who to write, call, and email.

The info is there, we simply need a shepard to show us the way or what to do with it.
So who wants to lead the way?

buff_01
04-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Vote Libertarian. Chances are almost zero that you'll be voting for someone who's anti-2A.

Pvt. Cowboy
04-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Vote Libertarian. Chances are almost zero that you'll be voting for someone who's anti-2A.

The OP is proposing changing Sacramento, not making a futile gesture based upon principle.

buff_01
04-11-2008, 12:54 PM
The OP is proposing changing Sacramento, not making a futile gesture based upon principle.

Sorry, I vote because a candidate's views are aligned with mine. I don't base my vote on who other people are voting for. I consider voting republican or democrat to be futile... maybe the push should be to vote "other than" the lesser of two evils-- We might actually take this country back.