PDA

View Full Version : Any plan for a class for novices?

45user
04-04-2008, 1:10 AM
Just as the title says. I have a few bolt guns that i want to know how to use properly. Any plan for a one or two day class for novices, for very basic? I'd prefer a one day 'tho. ;)
Thanks,

Jicko
04-04-2008, 2:09 AM
Would seriously help if you post your LOCATION!!

There had been classes in the south, and there are/had been classes in the north.

socalguns
04-04-2008, 5:03 AM
City of Novice ? :D

Timberwolf
04-04-2008, 9:02 AM
PM sent

Jerry1949
04-04-2008, 9:46 AM
I would be interested in this also and I live in the Fresno area

wildcard
04-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Timberwolf has the occasional classes down south (Magic Mountain area) here and Vu 308 has some classes up north (Sacramento area). I can't find the posts to confirm it but i'll let them chime in. I've never been to Vu's class since he's all the way up north but I wouldn't hesitate to do it. I've been to two of Timberwolf's classes and you'll learn quite a bit especially if you're new to the discipline.

Timberwolf
04-04-2008, 11:00 AM
I would be interested in this also and I live in the Fresno area

You're kinda half way between Vu and I. Vu was having a clinic this weekend which is now full.

If you want to come south about 200 miles contact me.

Jerry1949
04-04-2008, 11:13 AM
Where do you hold your classes? I will travel.... :D

wildcard
04-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Where do you hold your classes? I will travel.... :D

Ever considered writing an ad for Soldier of Fortune Magazine?

"Just tell me where. Have gun, will travel" :43:

I've never actually seen an ad.. just heard about them. Anyone know if it's true?

45user
04-04-2008, 11:45 AM
I am in So Cal, near LA & OC border.
PM returned Timberwolf.

ar15barrels
04-04-2008, 8:51 PM
Timberwolf has the occasional classes down south (Magic Mountain area) here and Vu 308 has some classes up north (Sacramento area). I can't find the posts to confirm it but i'll let them chime in. I've never been to Vu's class since he's all the way up north but I wouldn't hesitate to do it. I've been to two of Timberwolf's classes and you'll learn quite a bit especially if you're new to the discipline.

When are we going to have our 3rd day of the last class?

postal
04-05-2008, 10:00 PM
Spaniard is holding a match on this coming saturday at west end gun club.

You would be most welcome.

Dont worry about it being a "match". Just come- shoot- learn- everyone is more than willing to help ya out to get ya up to speed- Everyone has to start from the beginning- we all did- Everyone is still learning too.

Come out- introduce yourself- You can shoot, or you can watch and ask questions- it's REALLY the only way to learn- clinics are great- I learned some good info at one- but a match, you can learn by watchin and asking questions too.

Timberwolf
04-06-2008, 8:10 PM
When are we going to have our 3rd day of the last class?

WHenever everyone is good to go at one time. At this point I thought we might do the last day as a clinic for the N/S event.