PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm... is S about to HTF?

EBR Works
04-03-2008, 7:13 PM
I got this as an email today.::eek::eek: Doesn't sound very plausible but I can't resist posting it here! Sorry if it is a repost - I did a search and didn't find it here.
---------------------------------------

SPECIAL "CLOSED SESSION" OF U.S. HOUSE OF
REPRESENTATIVES DISCUSSED A LOT MORE THAN
THE PENDING SECURITY SURVEILLANCE PROVISIONS!

This was only the fourth time in 176 years that Congress
has closed its doors to the public. What was it that they
were discussing that they do NOT want us to know about?

Word has begun leaking from last nights special, closed-door session of the United States House of Representatives.

Not only did members discuss new surveillance provisions as
was the publicly stated reason for the closed door session, they also discussed:

1. the imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008,

2. the imminent collapse of US federal government finances
by February 2009,

3. the possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of
the collapse,

4. advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government,

5. the detention of those rounded-up at "REX 84" camps constructed throughout the USA,

6. the possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses,

7. the location of "safe facilities" for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest,

8. the necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States with Canada (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for its cheap labor pool),

9. the issuance of a new currency - THE AMERO - for all three nations as the proposed solution to the coming economic armageddon.

Members of Congress were FORBIDDEN to reveal what was discussed. Several are so furious and concerned about the future of the country, they have begun leaking info. More details coming later today and over the weekend. SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Link here:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=46d_1205873088

berto
04-03-2008, 7:15 PM
Seriously?

April 1st was Tuesday.

Patriot
04-03-2008, 7:17 PM
C-R-E-D-U-L-I-T-Y

EBR Works
04-03-2008, 7:18 PM
C-R-E-D-U-L-I-T-Y

I didn't say I believed it. Just posted it for "discussion". :D

Harrison_Bergeron
04-03-2008, 7:20 PM
I think that it is entirely possible, but it happening in the next year or less is beyond far fetched. I doubt Congress as a whole is smart enough to see it coming though.

Eric_Oh
04-03-2008, 7:21 PM
sounds like a load of bs

CSDGuy
04-03-2008, 7:22 PM
They DID close the House doors into a "closed" session, but I HIGHLY doubt that the rest of what the OP posted is true. There would be classified elements of or surrounding the surveillance bill that should not be released to public record, but needs to be shared with the larger body than a specific committee, so they go to a closed session to discuss that particular bill. Not all members of Congress have the same Security Clearances.

I'd file this under an April Fools Joke that isn't funny.

ivanimal
04-03-2008, 7:26 PM
This needs to be substantiated by a more credible source.:rolleyes:

Fjold
04-03-2008, 7:35 PM
I got an email today that said "Awaken the dragon in your pants".

I would put your email and mine in the same category.

spsellars
04-03-2008, 7:35 PM
Seems like a lot to cover in the 1 hour closed session they had.

tankerman
04-03-2008, 7:43 PM
S-A-SAM, I thought you were only allowed to have one CG account?

Bucc
04-03-2008, 7:59 PM
If they closed the doors it was because they were voting themselves another raise.

I love the part where they actually have a schedule for an economic collapse.

It's like they have a freshness date on the funny money.
Spend or wipe rump by.......

Well OK.
I will have my 1919 and barge of ammo and 100 cases of spaghetti-Os by September.
:36:

savageevo
04-03-2008, 8:06 PM
Wow, The end of the world is here. Thats what you call a conspiricy theory.

LAK Supply
04-03-2008, 8:16 PM
I'm going to laugh (with irony rather than humor of course) one day when all of us who laughed at these "conspiracy theories" find that they were true! :eek:

BadFish
04-03-2008, 8:25 PM
Well at least they were thoughtful enough to plan it down to the month. But I kinda wish they could hold off till after my vacation. Maybe wait till Oct?

Bucc
04-03-2008, 8:27 PM
Maybe wait till Oct?

OK by me.
A Halloween crash.....yeah.
Can we have zombies too?

Harrison_Bergeron
04-03-2008, 8:32 PM
8. Umm NAFTA

9. neat play on words like the euro..... but refer to answer #8

8 and 9 are references to the NAU, which is really in the works. I think that a scenario similar to this is something worth watching for, look at how bad the economy is, then look at the "solutions" and tell me that their is no possibility that someone is up to something dirty. If you trim the fat from the NAU conspiracy (the Rockefellers having planned it decades ago, etc.) and set it against the current economy solutions, giving the fed oversight over itself, throwing money with no backing into the system through the stimulus checks, etc, it is not to far a reach to predict that the North American Union will be pitched as our savior. If that were to happen the united States would lose its sovereignty, I would hope that it would be enough to wake people up and make #3 a possibility.

Bobula
04-03-2008, 8:37 PM
4. They cant secure the boarders or round up the illegal immigrants that are here already.

Poor skate boarders always get a bad rap.

chris
04-03-2008, 8:39 PM
:TFH: standing by.

EBR Works
04-03-2008, 8:40 PM
Can we have zombies too?

:D:D

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/8996/badmongo1hn.jpg

SKG19
04-03-2008, 8:41 PM
I think that more of a TEOTWAWKI...rather than SHTF;)

Patriot
04-03-2008, 8:43 PM

(And I Feel Fine) ;)

Bucc
04-03-2008, 9:05 PM

So you don't think 100 cases of spaghetti-0s will do it?

tyrist
04-03-2008, 10:01 PM
I am pretty sure members of congress would not keep this secret. Some may, but it would leak out so fast it would'nt be funny. Some people just give the government way to much credit. They are not that smart and cunning.

RP1911
04-03-2008, 10:12 PM
just to add to the mix... Didn't I read something about the Canadian Military and the US Military are allowed on each other's soil for 'crowd' control?

Mssr. Eleganté
04-03-2008, 10:30 PM
just to add to the mix... Didn't I read something about the Canadian Military and the US Military are allowed on each other's soil for 'crowd' control?

Yes, but the Canadian troop transports can't even get down here until construction on the NAFTA Superhighway is complete. Canadian tyres (tires) are not rated for the kind of asphalt we use on our freeways.

jacques
04-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Maybe I should buy somemore lowers....:confused:

Max-the-Silent
04-04-2008, 6:35 AM
Same TEOTWAWKI bull that gets posted all over the 'net on a regular basis.

Californio
04-04-2008, 7:54 AM
Wait until 2012, they will be going nuts about December 21.

EBR Works
04-04-2008, 8:07 AM

Ah yes, the Mayan, Hopi and other calendars coincidentally identify this date as the end time. More interesting stuff on this here:

http://www.december212012.com/

Just another reason to buy as many OLLs as we can! We can then play with them for the remaining 56 months before our collective absolute demise!:32:

gose
04-04-2008, 8:12 AM
This needs to be substantiated by a more credible source.:rolleyes:

Im sure Sam will verify the story.

fairfaxjim
04-04-2008, 8:21 AM
Never assume conspiracy when stupidity will do!

Ironchef
04-04-2008, 10:21 AM
You guys act like you've never read a hoax before. Just notice how it starts..and then the impossible claims, you get the picture..

http://www.cuttingedge.org/newsletters/news_alert_031808.htm
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=8234
http://www.injesus.com/index.php?module=message&task=view&MID=3B007EBQ&GroupID=2A004N9G

And hey, if cuttingedge, thetruthseeker, and of course injesus.com have reported it, it must be a hoax! ;)

But frankly, it'd be kind of fun to see this all happen.

Paradiddle
04-04-2008, 10:27 AM

You owe me a keyboard!

mecam
04-04-2008, 10:36 AM

Yeah, just like Y2K. Not a god damn thing happened.

yellowfin
04-04-2008, 10:44 AM
One thing that is being overlooked in this story: do you have representatives that you trust in the event of a closed door session? My guess would be no.

zatoh
04-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Nothing happened because businesses and governments spent billions making sure nothing would happen. So in a way it was good that the alarm bell was rung. We just don't appreciate the results of all the Y2K mitigation stuff that was happening.

otteray
04-04-2008, 6:18 PM

LOL! :rofl2: :smilielol5: :laugh:

daskraut
04-04-2008, 7:27 PM
We need to whip up alot of tin foil hats asap!!:D

Army
04-05-2008, 2:02 AM
Nothing happened because businesses and governments spent billions making sure nothing would happen. So in a way it was good that the alarm bell was rung. We just don't appreciate the results of all the Y2K mitigation stuff that was happening.
I did nothing to my computer before that day, left it running all that night and next day........

......nothing.

Still showed the proper date and time, no data lost, no blue screen of death.

Y2K was a great hoax. Man made global warming has been the latest great hoax. The economy is bad is the current hoax.

aileron
04-05-2008, 10:40 AM
I did nothing to my computer before that day, left it running all that night and next day........

......nothing.

Still showed the proper date and time, no data lost, no blue screen of death.

Y2K was a great hoax.

Actually, we had two systems pop at Boeing where I worked, when Y2K rolled around. Both machines were overlooked, because frankly no one was bothering to support them because the manufacturing floor didn't say anything. Not that we could of done much about it. To fix them, we rolled back one machine that ran a laser cutter to 1990, and the other, we found the company that made the software and got a patch from them and patched it.

Let see, we had 800,000 lines of code changed, on over 3000 different programs if I remember correctly. They told us this little fact a month before Y2K and thanked us for our efforts over the last 2 years fixing the problem. That number represents a huge effort on the part of our IT departments throughout the company. Fixes were on Mainframes, VAX machines, and Unix servers, sometimes even clients, and PC's. It was huge.

This type effort was on going all over the country for banks, government, and corporations of every flavor. Where it mattered it was being fixed. Everywhere else it probably just got a date roll back like above. Big deal.

A lot of PC's could handle the 2000 date, but would pop a few years out from that date, because of some strange algorithm that was being used to create the date. IIRC Windows was that way software wise. Also IIRC BIOS updates on some PC's had to be updated because they couldn't handle the date change. It depended on how old your machines were.

Californio
04-05-2008, 4:19 PM
I was lucky in 2000, all my software used assembly calls to the OS for date and time functions, very structured, and not hard coded into the programs. Patched and tested about 6 date handling routines written in assembler and the executables just kept on ticking.:)

cnyankee
04-05-2008, 5:26 PM

mines not only awake but how do you get it to stop breathing fire

JOEKILLA
04-05-2008, 7:46 PM
mines not only awake but how do you get it to stop breathing fire

I think you need to see a doctor for that. :D

Solidmch
04-05-2008, 8:31 PM
I got this as an email today.::eek::eek: Doesn't sound very plausible but I can't resist posting it here! Sorry if it is a repost - I did a search and didn't find it here.
---------------------------------------

SPECIAL "CLOSED SESSION" OF U.S. HOUSE OF
REPRESENTATIVES DISCUSSED A LOT MORE THAN
THE PENDING SECURITY SURVEILLANCE PROVISIONS!

This was only the fourth time in 176 years that Congress
has closed its doors to the public. What was it that they
were discussing that they do NOT want us to know about?

Word has begun leaking from last nights special, closed-door session of the United States House of Representatives.

was the publicly stated reason for the closed door session, they also discussed:

by February 2009,

the collapse,

4. advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government,

5. the detention of those rounded-up at "REX 84" camps constructed throughout the USA,

6. the possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses,

7. the location of "safe facilities" for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest,

8. the necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States with Canada (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for its cheap labor pool),

9. the issuance of a new currency - THE AMERO - for all three nations as the proposed solution to the coming economic armageddon.

Members of Congress were FORBIDDEN to reveal what was discussed. Several are so furious and concerned about the future of the country, they have begun leaking info. More details coming later today and over the weekend. SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Link here:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=46d_1205873088

Damn I will have to buy more guns :43:

hawk81
04-05-2008, 9:46 PM
Let the SHTF, I'm ready for it. Bring it on.

SchooBaka
04-06-2008, 9:32 AM

It actually brought to our attention society's overdependance on electronics.
Have you ever been to a large grocerystore when the power is out?
I was driving around after the 89 quake and one store had a line at least 300 deep waiting to get in; they would only let a few in at a time. No credit/debit cards and no checks, cash only.

SchooBaka
04-06-2008, 9:38 AM
I'm sure most have seen this already, but for those who have'nt:

Oliver North Questioned - Rex 84 Exposed During Iran Contra (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0IL7k3elQ)

SemiAutoSam
04-06-2008, 10:14 AM
Here is what Kucinich had to say about the "Secret Session"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gW2BXRdt59g&feature=related

This video also has some very interesting and thought provoking comments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc23EG9XiOE&NR=1

2 weeks ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply Word has begun leaking from last nights special, closed-door
session of the United States House of Representatives.

was the publicly stated reason for the closed door session, they
also discussed:
slammah2012 (2 weeks ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply 1. the imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by
September 2008,

by February 2009,

the collapse,

4. advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to
move against the government,

5. the detention of those rounded-up at "REX 84" camps
constructed throughout the USA,
slammah2012 (2 weeks ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply 6. the possibility of retaliation against members of Congress
for the collapses,

7. the location of "safe facilities" for members of Congress
and their families to reside during expected massive civil
unrest,

8. the necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States
with Canada (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for its
cheap labor pool),
slammah2012 (2 weeks ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply 9. the issuance of a new currency - THE AMERO - for all three

Harrison_Bergeron
04-06-2008, 11:48 AM
It's good that Kucinich has principles, but wouldn't he have been better of flexing them by telling the people what happened rather than putting himself in the same boat as the rest of us? What if his vote could have been the one to make a difference, what if they really were discussing something really bad/important?

Two Shots
04-06-2008, 2:25 PM
People depend on the power that be to take care of them and will not have any preps and will want to sponge off of others. Minor emergency would be no problem, I can feed friends and nieghbors for a few days. If it's a major breakdown then the family comes first. Taking from others would only be a option if it was life or death. As for the closed door issue. I hope that was not what they were discussing, but I wouldn't doubt it the way the economy is going.

Harrison_Bergeron
04-06-2008, 6:14 PM
As for the closed door issue. I hope that was not what they were discussing, but I wouldn't doubt it the way the economy is going.

It was most likely the wire tap issue, since it was closed door they can all vote however they personally feel, despite what there constituents demand, without having to worry about ti being thrown in their face during he next election. Or, they could just be using a hot button issue to throw people off from the truly dastardly issue they were actually addressing.

chris
04-09-2008, 4:47 PM
besides the secret government meetings and all after i read this article this is not good for anyone. food prices are going up and this article confirms it.

Commodities Rise Most in 2 Weeks; Oil, Fuel, Corn Hit Records

By Millie Munshi

April 9 (Bloomberg) -- Commodities jumped the most in two weeks as crude oil, gasoline and corn surged to records following U.S. government reports signaling demand for energy and grain is still outpacing supplies.

The UBS Bloomberg Constant Maturity Index of 26 commodities rose 2.7 percent to 1,519.18, marking the biggest increase since March 25. The gauge reached a record 1,573.84 on Feb. 29 and is posting gains for a seventh year.

Rising food and fuel costs have triggered protests in countries around the world. Crude oil jumped as high as $112.21 a barrel today as a Department of Energy report showed petroleum inventories unexpectedly fell last week. Corn rose to a record $6.16 a bushel as stockpiles dropped more than anticipated.

``Supplies for a lot of different commodities are dwindling as demand has gained globally,'' said Michael Pento, a senior market strategist at Delta Global Advisors in Huntington Beach, California, which manages about $1.5 billion. ``I'm bullish on all commodities.''

Protests may spread as falling supplies caused by crop failures and greater use of grains for biofuels stoke inflation globally, the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization said today. The World Bank says 33 countries from Mexico to Yemen may face social unrest because of surging food prices.

``We have seen riots around the world, and there's risk that these will spread because of rising prices in countries where 50 percent to 60 percent of incomes go to foods,'' FAO Director General Jacques Diouf said in New Delhi today. ``The problem is serious.''

Rice, Wheat Double

Rice and wheat prices have doubled in the past year. Global food prices jumped 57 percent in March, according to the FOA. Higher energy prices also will stoke inflation, analysts said.

``Demand around the world is not slowing down,'' said Zachary Oxman, a senior trader at Wisdom Financial Inc. in Newport Beach, California. ``The world has proven that even with a slowdown in the U.S., there's still a huge demand for all commodities.''

Commodities also climbed as the dollar slumped, sparking demand for raw materials as a hedge against inflation.

The UBS Bloomberg index has surged 19 percent this year as the dollar dropped 6.4 percent against a weighted basket of the euro, yen, pound and three other major currencies.

The Standard & Poor's 500 Index fell as much as 1 percent today. The equity gauge is down 7.8 percent this year.

``People are still buying commodities in a flight to quality in this inflationary environment,'' Oxman said. ``What do you do when you want to protect your assets from inflation? You buy commodities. Prices will keep going higher from here.''

Dollar's Slump

Consumer prices in the U.S. climbed 4.1 percent last year, the fastest pace since 1990. The Federal Reserve's six interest- rate cuts since September will continue to depress the dollar and spur inflation, Pento of Delta Global Advisors said.

The UBS Bloomberg index rose 13 percent in the first quarter following a six-year rally. Demand in China, the world's fastest-growing major economy, helped trigger the surge.

Gasoline futures, which reflect wholesale costs, rose to a record $2.8228 a gallon. Copper futures closed at $4 a pound, the highest settlement price ever. Gold and silver rose more than 2 percent.

Natural gas topped $10 per million British thermal units and is up 34 percent this year. Rice yesterday jumped to the highest ever, and soybeans rose to a record last month.

Global investments in raw materials rose by more than a fifth in the first quarter to $400 billion, Citigroup Inc. said on April 7. A ``tidal wave of investment flows into commodity markets has further boosted prices,'' the bank said.

i think the SHTF may be a reality sooner rather than later. SAS have anything else on this article above?

Shotgun Man
04-09-2008, 5:06 PM

by February 2009,

Funny, when I read the OP, I assumed congress was discussing these issues in terms of them being congressional goals.

SemiAutoSam
04-09-2008, 5:17 PM
NO its pretty self explanatory. With things I read in Google news and other non main stream news sources its spelled out pretty clear at least for those that can read between the lines.

IMO we are headed fast into a financial / economic collapse and once this happens completely we will have the good old Problem / Reaction / Solution go into play.

We can already see the problem as its right before us.

The reaction is the public asking government to do something about it.

And the solution is the new money called the AMERO.

You may think I'm kidding but I'm not.

Since the gun control agenda didn't work as they had planned they will get us with the Monetary system.

Your Legal Tender FIAT Currency will be worth zip by the end of the year IMO. Or at least 50% of their current value which BTW is 4 cents of the value of the 1933 Dollar.

When the change comes just like the EURO did for the EU it will be swift and costly to your wallet, It will come like a thief in the night and your heads will be spinning from the change.

besides the secret government meetings and all after i read this article this is not good for anyone. food prices are going up and this article confirms it.

i think the SHTF may be a reality sooner rather than later. SAS have anything else on this article above?

jacques
04-09-2008, 8:02 PM
Has there been any new news on meeting?

Mssr. Eleganté
04-09-2008, 8:10 PM
...its spelled out pretty clear at least for those that can read between the lines.

or for those who bought the special glasses...

http://www.saynotocrack.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/xray-glasses.gif

Riodog
04-09-2008, 8:45 PM
While I do believe social change is warranted, demanded, and deserved, it wouldn't take a monetary collapse to make me advocate a civil war.

Just a couple of points of disagreement though.

We'll have to fight off the Canatards cuz they'll try and snatch our guns.
We'll have to invade Mexico for their natural resources.
The biggest hurdle we face is once we take over Mexico how are we gonna get anyone to do the work there cuz they'll all be up here?:confused:

Rio

jacques
04-09-2008, 8:47 PM
They saw this coming a long time ago.:rolleyes:

chickenfried
04-09-2008, 9:34 PM
This news article is in plain english at least for those that can read chinese and know english
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2055/2402848150_b947d146e0.jpg
its spelled out pretty clear at least for those that can read between the lines.

Another SASism

Californio
04-10-2008, 7:10 AM
Lets see, the former USSR finally went bankrupt because of its socioeconomic polices. I said at the time the USA was about 25 years behind and I still feel that is the case. Just look at the sub-prime mess in Congress, the State of Nanny. Did the former USSR, fall into civil chaos NO, are we NO.

But we will go through economic hard times, no doubt about it. We are the largest consumer of oil in the world and until we break free of the politics that prevents free enterprise from deploying Gen IV Pebble Bed Nuclear Reactors for electrical and hydrogen generation, Solar arrays on our homes and other technologies that will ween us off of 100 year-old obsolete energy forms, we are doomed to economic weakness. We also have to control immigration, get real about the size of our cities, sustainable for the amount of water, sewer and refuse resources available. Face the big fact that everyone cannot live in America. Our Habitat only supports X number of people, period.

We will be on a roller coaster ride thats all. Conspiracy sells books.

redcliff
04-10-2008, 8:20 AM
:TFH:

Should I use plain old Reynolds wrap or the new non-stick variety for my tin foil hat?

otteray
04-10-2008, 7:01 PM
:TFH:

Should I use plain old Reynolds wrap or the new non-stick variety for my tin foil hat?

Are there detailed specs and construction drawings for making the tin foil hat?
I want to make one, then save it to use Thanksgiving for the turkey.
I like to recycle my lead, too.

MT1
04-11-2008, 2:55 AM
Are there detailed specs and construction drawings for making the tin foil hat?
I want to make one, then save it to use Thanksgiving for the turkey.
I like to recycle my lead, too.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

jacques
04-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Newer news? From MSN today:

ROME - Even with bigger crops, soaring food prices that have sparked unrest across the globe are likely to persist, threatening millions of people worldwide, a U.N. agency said Friday.

Prices of bread, rice, milk, cooking oil and other basic foodstuffs have sharply increased in the past months in many developing countries, according to a report by the Rome-based Food and Agriculture Organization. Prices of wheat and rice have doubled compared to last year, while those of corn are more than a third higher.

Grain prices have risen as a result of steady demand, especially from China and India, supply shortages and new export restrictions, FAO said.
Even though world grain production is expected to increase this year by 2.6 percent to a record 2.16 billion tons, experts say this is going to have little impact on the prices.

“All indications we have is that this is not a short-term effect ... where the first year you have price increases and the following year there is an increase of supply that brings the prices down,” FAO Director-General Jacques Diouf said at a news conference.

Experts say price speculation and market failures will likely reduce the effect of boosted production.
However, the “Crop Prospects and Food Situation” report says that expected growth in production, especially in wheat and rice, could at least ease the tight supply situation worldwide.

FAO said that farmers in developing countries should be granted better access to fertilizers, seeds and animal feed to increase local food production.
Surging food prices, further stoked by rising fuel costs, have triggered protests around the world in recent days. The increases hit poor people hardest, as food represents as much as 60-80 percent of consumer spending in developing nations, compared to about 10-20 percent in industrialized countries, the U.N. agency said.

One person was killed in two days of rioting in Egypt earlier this week, while violence wracked Haiti, where demonstrations over rising food prices led to looting and clashes with police.

In Pakistan and Thailand, troops have been deployed to avoid seizing of food from fields and warehouses, the agency said.
“People are dying because of their reaction to the situation. People will not be sitting dying of starvation, they will react,” Diouf said.

redcliff
04-11-2008, 12:52 PM
I heard about this new food called "Soilant Green".. wonder how it tastes...

dawson8r
04-11-2008, 8:38 PM
Good thing a few years ago some brave FFLs starting bringing OLL to California to kick off the OLL craze. Good thing I bought and built enough OLL-15s from CWS for each adult member of my family to have 2 (back up and spare parts you know). Good thing I took them to the range and taught them how to shoot and reload. And finally, good thing I just bought another 2000 rounds of M193!