PDA

View Full Version : SEND your ONE-CLICK Emails NOW!

oaklander
04-03-2008, 2:13 PM
Please visit:

http://nramemberscouncils.com/legs.shtml#contactinfo

And send your one-click emails against AB 2498 and AB 2062.

The cost is free, and your assembly members do take note of these emails.

JOEKILLA
04-03-2008, 2:55 PM
DONE

jimx
04-03-2008, 5:38 PM

Am I reading items 1 and 2 correct? NO I AM NOT! Maybe someday I will learn to read a sentence.
Users of the these email services who lobby for legislation not related to defending the Right-To-Keep-And-Bear-Arms agree to the following:

Dang, it could not be any clearer.
Plus it is a smart move….

CWM4A1
04-03-2008, 5:43 PM
It's only if you are using their one click service for purpose other than supporting 2A; i.e. sending solicitation or 2A un-related e-mails. It won't cost you a thing or your information leaked if you stick to the agenda.

Surfdog
04-03-2008, 5:49 PM
Done!!!

AfricanHunter
04-03-2008, 6:10 PM
Am I reading items 1 and 2 correct? Not only will it cost $40 but they will also sell my personal information???

...to compose and send
your personal message!
DISCLAIMER: Users of the these email services who lobby for legislation not related to defending the Right-To-Keep-And-Bear-Arms agree to the following:

1. To pay $19.95 per usage (an invoice will be returned to your email account for each email distributed.)
2. To allow your personal information (including email address) to be used, sold and otherwise distributed as determined by NRAMembersCouncils.com.

I believe they just say that to discourage our enemies from using our own system against us.

Shotgun Man
04-03-2008, 7:05 PM
Please visit:

http://nramemberscouncils.com/legs.shtml#contactinfo

And send your one-click emails against AB 2498 and AB 2062.

Does anyone have an articulate, well written letter than I can send one-click opposing the training and ammo bills? Please post or pm. Thanks.

pidooma
04-03-2008, 7:57 PM
One Click clicked.