PDA

View Full Version : Excellent experience at Irvington Arms today.

townbound
03-27-2008, 3:28 PM
I've only been a member here for a short time but ever since I first heard about Irvington Arms I knew I would eventually make a purchase there. Well today is that day, I went down to pick up a couple Cmmg OLL's. I was happily surprised to see that they had just got a couple Saiga's in stock today, so I went ahead and purchased one in 7.62, they also had a couple others in stock. I'm really happy with the service I got there. Calguns Member "cseabass" took very good care of me and had me out the door in less than 30 minutes. I highly recommend Irvington Arms and I hope to do lots of business with them in the future.

snobordr
03-27-2008, 6:52 PM
I've only been a member here for a short time but ever since I first heard about Irvington Arms I knew I would eventually make a purchase there. Well today is that day, I went down to pick up a couple Cmmg OLL's. I was happily surprised to see that they had just got a couple Saiga's in stock today, so I went ahead and purchased one in 7.62, they also had a couple others in stock. I'm really happy with the service I got there. Calguns Member "cseabass" took very good care of me and had me out the door in less than 30 minutes. I highly recommend Irvington Arms and I hope to do lots of business with them in the future.

Simply stated, they rock! I am willing to make the hour commute south just to do business with them. For you folks out there who have not found an FFL and are in the area, definitely give them a visit.

BigMac
03-28-2008, 5:41 PM
Thanks guys...

leggsman
04-03-2008, 2:03 AM
I tried to do a PPT at couple shops in C.V but no luck but I had a very positive experience with the guys at Irvington Arms last week .Just want to let people knows

Stunnason
04-04-2008, 6:44 AM
I've been wanting to visist I.A for some time now since I join this board, I think I will find time maybe this weeken to drop by. I'm really looking for a local dealer that supports OLL builds since I hate shopping online. Hopefully...I.A has what I need.

ghideon
04-04-2008, 6:54 AM
Hopefully...I.A has what I need.

They should, if they're not already sold out and waiting on the next shipments :)

As you've seen, they tend to be very popular.

wikidklown
04-05-2008, 3:41 PM
+1000000 for IA.

cseabass
04-05-2008, 6:47 PM
low on lowers for the moment, come wed. we should be good.

vet
04-06-2008, 1:31 PM

I'll second that!
I was in on friday, and had a great experience. I also got the 762. They were very polite and helpfull, and I was in and out in about 15 min. I look forward to doing more business with them in the future.
Thanks guys!

Franksremote
04-06-2008, 9:12 PM
I'll second that!
I was in on friday, and had a great experience. I also got the 762. They were very polite and helpfull, and I was in and out in about 15 min. I look forward to doing more business with them in the future.
Thanks guys!

Welcome :)

ByteMe72
04-07-2008, 7:12 AM
I'd like to add to the kudos to Irvington. I finally finished my Stag-15 build and took her for a spin this weekend. Thanks to the OLL, compliance parts, and advice from Irvington, not to mention their cordial and speedy service, I had a blast (literally :D). She performed flawlessly with nary a problem. Thanks guys!

townbound
04-08-2008, 11:12 PM
I picked up my Saiga today, and again I must say that Irvington Arms is #1 for me. I got there and I was in and out in about 20 minutes. I'm positive that I'll e back there soon to pick up some more goodies. Thanks Irvington Arms.

SmithAndJohnson
04-09-2008, 8:23 AM
Oooo, oooo - me too!

Stopped by yesterday to pick up a CZ 75 on a whim. They might have a small stock, but its the RIGHT stock - couldn't find one at any other bay area dealer south of the bridge.

In stock, quite decent price, and took the time to educate me enough about OLLs that I DROS'ed my first lower at the same time. All in about 40 minutes - can't even buy 1 gun without the educational component in 40 minutes at other places.

Thanks IA!

Now hold that second reloading clinic ;)

Franksremote
04-10-2008, 8:47 PM
Now hold that second reloading clinic ;)

Almost everyone flaked on the last one we tried to put together. My schedule's also pretty hectic lately... I will look into a solid date for you and Holocanthus (sp) as you two were the only ones that stayed on course for the last one. PM me and we'll work something out.

Frank

M. Sage
04-12-2008, 8:43 PM
Resurrecting this thread to add to the love.

First time in there today, the employees seemed like they were (*gasp!*) having a good time! It's always great to deal with people that at least seem like they want to be there.

I was getting a PPT, and they were friendly even though they were busy with customers spending better money. I'll definitely be back more often, even though it's quite a drive for me. Service and attitude rate high in my book, and I liked what I saw today.

See you guys in ten days!

Mob
04-12-2008, 9:49 PM
my uncle and i went there today to pick up our lowers and waled out with his "upgraded" from stripped lower to complete and an upper for me:D. we were helped by the older gentleman and it was a very good experience. i will be going back again, and i've already got 2 of my friends who are looking/willing to buy and will bring them to irvington arms.

Breadfan
04-12-2008, 9:52 PM
how much are they selling lowers there and what brands do they have

iNFILTRATE
04-13-2008, 1:21 AM
Thanks IA. Good service. Just bought a CMMG OLL.

Franksremote
04-15-2008, 8:44 PM
how much are they selling lowers there and what brands do they have

Call the shop or PM me for pricing. We have CMMG and Spike's Tactical lowers in stock with Stags inbound as well as Fulton .308 ones.

cackinthebox
04-17-2008, 12:36 AM
i went in today, all nice guys. definitely will return to pick up an OLL. saw and old hi-power i liked too