PDA

View Full Version : FS: MEGA upper receivers (no M4 cuts)

mltrading
03-27-2008, 3:14 PM
Hello folks,

We have fourteen (14) MEGA upper receivers for sale. These receivers are completed with dust cover, FWD assist and MEGA CH. These are NOT with M4 cuts.

MEGA upper receivers are hard to come by on the market. We only receive 2-3 batches a year. Get yours while supply lasts.
Upper receivers without M4 cuts will fit both barrel extension with or without M4 cuts.
For those who are new to MEGA stuff, MEGA upper receivers are flat-top with beautiful teflon coating. No T-marks on top.

The price is:

$128 each for M/O or cash.
$130 each for PayPal.

Price includes first class mail shipping and CA taxes.

If you buy two or more, the shipping method would be upgraded to priority mail, included also.

Please use our e-mail to contact: "MLTRADING@SBCGLOBAL.NET".

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa277/unimog_88/Mega_actual_right.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa277/unimog_88/Mega_actual_left.jpg

Yes, our MEGA upper receivers (including all parts) are brand new.
The pictures shown above were taken from our last batch of inventory. The current inventory is identical.

Soldier415
03-27-2008, 3:20 PM
Pics?

LECTRIKHED
03-27-2008, 10:24 PM
Do you have dust cover, forward assist, and ch for sale individually? Please PM me if you do.

Bobula
03-27-2008, 10:32 PM
in for pics

Mezcalfud
03-27-2008, 11:10 PM
If all parts included are new, I will take one...email sent

mltrading
03-28-2008, 1:11 AM
Do you have dust cover, forward assist, and ch for sale individually? Please PM me if you do.

Sorry, no more spare parts available right now.

We have one LMT CH for $21 shipped and several PRI Gas Buster with Military latch (05_0031) at $86 each shipped.

mltrading
03-29-2008, 2:58 AM
Beee Teee Teee:sleeping:

hitman13
03-29-2008, 2:27 PM
how many more are left?

mltrading
03-30-2008, 5:20 PM
Beee Teee Teee :D

mltrading
04-01-2008, 7:05 PM
Bump To Top:)

mltrading
04-03-2008, 3:35 PM
Will get some receivers with M4 cuts 10 days later.

deleted by PC police
04-03-2008, 3:42 PM
excuse the ignorance but what are M4 cuts? Why would I want one with or without?

ke6guj
04-03-2008, 3:59 PM
excuse the ignorance but what are M4 cuts? Why would I want one with or without?

"M4 cuts" are the extended feed ramp cuts the the M4 barrels have over the standard AR barrels. Those feed ramps extend into the upper receiver so the receiver needs to have the matching cuts. If you have an M4 barrel with the cuts, then you need the M4 cut receiver. IF not, then the standard receiver is fine.

here's a nice thread with more info and pics, http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=193

mltrading
04-03-2008, 5:36 PM
"M4 cuts" are the extended feed ramp cuts the the M4 barrels have over the standard AR barrels. Those feed ramps extend into the upper receiver so the receiver needs to have the matching cuts. If you have an M4 barrel with the cuts, then you need the M4 cut receiver. IF not, then the standard receiver is fine.

here's a nice thread with more info and pics, http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=193

Summary of feed ramps:

1) There are two types of barrel extensions, rifle type and M4 type.

The feed ramps of rifle type BBL extension are within BBL extension.
The feed ramps of M4 type BBL extension extend outside the BBL extension. It needs the upper receiver have cuts to complete the longer feed ramps.
2) Combinations:

Rifle BBL extension + receiver with M4 cuts = BAD
Rifle BBL extension + receiver without M4 cuts = PERFECT
M4 BBL extension + receiver with M4 cuts = PERFECT
M4 BBL extension + receiver without M4 cuts = GOOD
3) What does extended feed ramps do?

Originally, the extended feed ramps were designed to improve the feeding reliability for full-auto firing.
However, more and more BBL providers install M4 BBL extensions on BBLs nowadays. The M4 feed ramps become standard. So do the upper receiver manufacturers.4) Do I need extended feed ramps?

It depends on what kind of BBLs do you have. Please refer to item (2) above to choose.

mltrading
04-07-2008, 5:43 PM
bump

Elucidus
04-07-2008, 6:21 PM
If I were to purchase one of these, I'd need just a barrel and optics right?

There is a bolt included?

mltrading
04-08-2008, 4:47 PM
If I were to purchase one of these, I'd need just a barrel and optics right?

There is a bolt included?

No, sir. Bolt group is not included in this sale.

In addition to the upper receivers we are selling, you will need the following items to build a working upper half:

Barrel assembly (barrel, barrel nut, muzzle device, FSB/gas block, gas tube and whatever ring/springs)
Forearm or handguards
Bolt group (carrier + bolt)
rear sight or optics with rings
Front sight is optional if you are using a gas block instead of standard FSB.Regards,

Mel:D

slappomatt
04-19-2009, 11:03 PM
Do you have any mega uppers in stock now?