View Full Version : SALE! 15% off JJPERL AK mag locks

03-26-2008, 1:41 AM
The JJPERL AK (PSL/FPK/ROMAK III) Mag Lock is a shroud constructed out of 16 gauge steel that covers the original magazine release lever. Once installed rest assured that you will not be able to remove the magazine from the rifle without the use of a tool in accordance with PC 987.20(a), allowing you to install all the “evil” features you want.

When you want to remove the magazine from the rifle, all you have to do is simply stick any tool (bullet, key, stick, pen, screwdriver, etc.) that will fit through the large hole on top of the shroud to quickly and flawlessly actuate the original steel magazine release lever every single time.

No permanent modifications are necessary, the installation procedures are 100% reversible to stock configuration.

Installation requires a punch and hammer, and consists of punching out the magazine latch pin and replacing it with a bolt that will securely fasten the mag lock to the rifle.

The kit comes complete with:
*1 JJPERL AK Mag Lock
*1 Self locking nut and washer
*1 Bolt
*and Installation instructions.

The kits are $35 shipped. Please PM me if you would like one.
SALE! 15% off for 3 days only
I will also trade for ammo (30-06, .223/5.56, 7.62x39, 45 acp, 12 gauge, 30 carbine).
*Dealer wholesale pricing is also available.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

03-26-2008, 2:24 AM
Expect a PM very shortly ;).

03-26-2008, 12:41 PM
What are these made out of? Plastic or metal? ;)

I think this is supposed to go in the commercial forum, is it not?

Nice locks. Would be ideal on a pistol.

03-26-2008, 2:29 PM
Well, I figured I would give everyone a heads up on the little sale I have going on.

BTW, Shipping is also free, and no paypal fees.

03-26-2008, 6:07 PM
Thread moved to the proper forum....