PDA

View Full Version : CT Man Charged with 49 Counts of Failure to Register High Capacity Magazines

morfeeis
05-09-2014, 11:42 AM
“Officers responded to a medical call relating to Mr. [Edward] Koller,” greenwich.patch.com reports. While privacy laws prevent the police from disclosing the nature of Mr. Koller’s medical emergency, police spokesman Lt. Kraig Gray was specific about Mr. Koller’s 10-20: in his car. “As a result of that contact and previous contacts with him, officers determined he had a weapon in the motor vehicle,” Gray said. Wait. What? What does that mean? Anyway, the cops discovered that Mr. K’s car was kitted out with guns, ammo and magazines. Apparently, none of those prohibited under Connecticut’s freshly-minted gun control laws. But the story doesn’t end there . . ."

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/05/robert-farago/ct-man-charged-49-counts-failure-register-high-capacity-magazines/

As the article says he doesn't sound like a great defendant to kick things out but he wants hurting anyone with any of his actions and because of CT's sickening laws he is about to lose his freedom and rights....

Mr.1904
05-09-2014, 12:39 PM
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/05/robert-farago/ct-man-charged-49-counts-failure-register-high-capacity-magazines/

As the article says he doesn't sound like a great defendant to kick things out but he wants hurting anyone with any of his actions and because of CT's sickening laws he is about to lose his freedom and rights....

Just the fact that you can be charged with possession of a high capacity magazine is sickening in itself.

RMP91
05-09-2014, 12:43 PM
He brought it upon himself. I'm sorry, but I've no sympathy for this guy, especially since they found coke in his possession.

Avoid using this guy as a test-case. It'd be better for us all in the long run, let the wolves tear him apart.

whlgun
05-09-2014, 12:50 PM
Sounds like he had it coming.

I would watch to see if the narcotics charges pan out.

Hoop
05-09-2014, 1:51 PM
This is how it happens.

They don't need to kick in doors because one way or another most people will have some contact with law enforcement at some point in their lives. Dispute with a neighbor over a fence or a barking dog, angry ex wife, who the hell knows. This just gives them one more thing to hang over peoples' heads.

morfeeis
05-09-2014, 2:46 PM
He brought it upon himself. I'm sorry, but I've no sympathy for this guy, especially since they found coke in his possession.

Avoid using this guy as a test-case. It'd be better for us all in the long run, let the wolves tear him apart.

Sounds like he had it coming.

I would watch to see if the narcotics charges pan out.

He didn't have anything coming, he wan't hurting anyone. Just because you don't agree with what he puts in his own body doesn't make him a bad person. But do to narrow minds like yours i do agree that he is not the best example to put up to abolish these sill laws.

shda5582
05-09-2014, 4:15 PM
Just the fact that you can be charged with possession of a high standard capacity magazine is sickening in itself.

Fixed that for ya :)

Ocguy31
05-09-2014, 4:35 PM
Should this be used as any sort of test-case in the courts, considering the characters involved? Absolutely not.

Are some of the responses in this thread yet another example of the self-righteous and condescending outlook that pervades the 2A community? You bet.

anthonyca
05-09-2014, 4:38 PM
He didn't have anything coming, he wan't hurting anyone. Just because you don't agree with what he puts in his own body doesn't make him a bad person. But do to narrow minds like yours i do agree that he is not the best example to put up to abolish these sill laws.

Truth!

tleeocinca
05-09-2014, 4:40 PM
Some people think making a donation and placing their head in the sand is the answer.

UnknownShooter
05-12-2014, 4:16 PM

Miranda was a bit of a dirtbag, but what the police were doing was worse. The constitution protects everyone..

Sutcliffe
05-12-2014, 5:19 PM
because I wasn't a criminal.
I didn't speak out when they came for the trade unionists, because I wasn't a Unionist.
I didn't speak out when they came for the homosexuals, because I wasn't homosexual.
I didn't speak out when they came for the gypsy, because I wasn't a gypsy............

Renaissance Redneck
05-15-2014, 9:00 AM
because I wasn't a criminal.
I didn't speak out when they came for the trade unionists, because I wasn't a Unionist.
I didn't speak out when they came for the homosexuals, because I wasn't homosexual.
I didn't speak out when they came for the gypsy, because I wasn't a gypsy............

^^^^^ THIS ! ! ! ! !