PDA

View Full Version : please delete

boogak
03-24-2008, 5:53 PM
please delete

Trippshoot
03-24-2008, 7:40 PM
youngs manufacturing chrome m16 bolt carrier and bolt.

Umm not trying to bother but, I'm pretty sure to own or sell one peice of a class III weapon is considered a felony with out permits. Its also considered the whole weapon even just the bolt. Do you have pictures of the bolt?

JBird33
03-24-2008, 7:45 PM
Umm not trying to bother but, I'm pretty sure to own or sell one peice of a class III weapon is considered a felony with out permits. Its also considered the whole weapon even just the bolt. Do you have pictures of the bolt?

I'm pretty certain that you're incorrect. By that rationale an M16 pistol grip is illegal to sell. It is also not considered the whole weapon.

boogak
03-24-2008, 8:12 PM
by my understanding, it is the fire control group that will get you in trouble. thanks for lookin out though. i will have pics of the bolt tonight when i get home.

XDshooter
03-24-2008, 9:40 PM
In the last picture you can clearly see that it is in fact an M16 carrier in the upper.

aplinker
03-24-2008, 10:12 PM
In the last picture you can clearly see that it is in fact an M16 carrier in the upper.

Which is perfectly legal, and far better a choice.

Very nice upper.

boogak
03-25-2008, 12:23 AM
thanks uclaplinker:)

dachan
03-25-2008, 1:18 AM
Is Federal Constructive Possession of a SBR an issue with a 14" barrel, no permanently attached suppressor and a lower all in the same building?

Also does anyone know why the Bushmaster website says "M16 parts are not legal for sale in California"; ie,
http://www.bushmaster.com/catalog_parts_lower_receivers_p2.asp#3SHOTBURSTKit

ohsmily
03-25-2008, 1:38 AM

Go away. Do a search.

Free bump.