PDA

View Full Version : Knife Attack: "Connecticut high school girl killed in apparent prom dispute"

Paladin
04-26-2014, 10:30 PM
MILFORD, Connecticut (Reuters) - A 16-year-old girl was stabbed to death on Friday by a classmate at their Connecticut high school, and authorities were investigating reports the boy was enraged that she had rejected his invitation to the prom, police said.

The victim, Maren Sanchez, a junior at Jonathan Law High School in Milford, was pronounced dead at the hospital shortly after the 7 a.m. attack, Milford Police Chief Keith Mello told a news conference.

More at:
http://news.yahoo.com/connecticut-high-school-girl-stabbed-apparent-prom-dispute-151247550.html

If this keeps up and the MSM keeps reporting it nationally, the antis try to exploit these tragedies by starting a push for "'reasonable' knife control laws" too.

Best not to wait until for the antis to attack. Best to build up our political & legal defenses and a "war chest" by joining www.KnifeRights.org (I have a linked banner in my sig line. You should too....)

epilepticninja
04-26-2014, 11:40 PM
Thank goodness it was a knife attack or cause if it was a gun, someone might have gotten killed. Oh wait...

As soon as they get done with firearms, they are going after knives. Sh*t, they may not even wait that long.

Audiojake
04-27-2014, 1:24 AM
So how those Gun Free zones working out ? people still dying ? Criminals still ignoring the law ?

I wonder how many deranged kids would think twice knowing armed security are at the school ?

butchy_boy
04-27-2014, 5:58 AM
Its always in liberal states :s CT has been a wannabe NY for awhile now.

ja308
04-27-2014, 8:57 AM
My heart and prayers go out to the family of this young lady who was brutaly murdered by a godless, Connecticut, liberal !

This cold blood libtard will enjoy a couple decades in prison, or maybe even beat the juvenile rap.
Take note Calgunners in typical libtard fashion. Not ONE word of justice or retribution is contained in this communist news net report ( CNN )
Others have suggested knife control will be the focus ! They are probably correct !

I would suggest a moratorium on adult promoted and school sponsored proms !
It seems w/o the prom pressure this girl would still be alive .

wireless
04-27-2014, 10:50 AM
My heart and prayers go out to the family of this young lady who was brutaly murdered by a godless, Connecticut, liberal !

This cold blood libtard will enjoy a couple decades in prison, or maybe even beat the juvenile rap.
Take note Calgunners in typical libtard fashion. Not ONE word of justice or retribution is contained in this communist news net report ( CNN )
Others have suggested knife control will be the focus ! They are probably correct !

Proof he is a libtard?

What's really sad is at 16 he "didn't know the extent of what he was doing" and won't face the death penalty. A 16 year old might not understand the damage they are doing with vandalism, stealing (unarmed), or DUI...I get that. But when it comes to rape and premeditated murder, a 16 year old should face the same punishment as his much more "intelligent&wise" 18 year old counterpart who is graduating from high school that year.

The War Wagon
04-27-2014, 11:03 AM
Knife Control, Inc. spokesman says, "ban knives - do it, for the children!" :rolleyes:

http://www.cryonie.com/en/2010/images/oj-simpson.jpg

Dreaded Claymore
04-27-2014, 12:24 PM

Um, calm the heck down. How on Earth are you getting "liberals" and "communists" out of this? Will you tell us next that all the murders in Chicago are a Bolshevik plot?

Justice and retribution aren't mentioned because the trial, where justice and retribution will occur, hasn't started yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ja308
04-27-2014, 1:58 PM
Um, calm the heck down. How on Earth are you getting "liberals" and "communists" out of this? Will you tell us next that all the murders in Chicago are a Bolshevik plot?

Justice and retribution aren't mentioned because the trial, where justice and retribution will occur, hasn't started yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no proof the killer is a liberal, it was deduced by reading the CNN article which I surmised, would have mentioned code words about the killer being a church going, gun loving, flag waving hate filled bigot ( conservative)
The murderers lack of self control and anger further led me to make the unproven claim, this savage is a libtard .

The murders in Chicago are a result of drug fueled gangs and a total lack of human values ! Incidentally Chicago is a liberal city where democrats enjoy huge majority's in city govt ! Yeah there could be a correlation !

As for me calling CNN the Communist News Network, it's more accurate than many think .

My comment on justice and retribution was made because of the press coverage of the California liberal who murdered children in a Colorado movie theatre !
No where have I heard or read the words justice or retribution for the innocents slayed in cold blood by this AR wielding piece of garbage !