PDA

View Full Version : Stag upper assem., Aimpoint mount, etc.

rich9644
03-20-2008, 10:50 AM
For sale (in San Francisco):

1) Stag 16" flat top upper upper assembly. NO bolt carrier assembly, NO charging handle, NO delta ring assembly, No handguards, NO handguard cap, NO rear sight. Approx. 700 through it. Had feeding problems intitially, and was sent back to Stag Arms for repair. Stag extended the ramps in a M4 feedramp fashion. No problems since. minor scratches associated with normal range use. $225 shipped via USPS Priority Mail- CONUS only! Pics upon request.

2) Aimpoint QD riser mount w/ spacer. All screws and hardware incldued. $80 shipped.

3) Advanced Armament Co. Under foregrip accessry rail. All hardware included. $20 shipped.

4) Bushmaster 20/10 rounder mag. $20 shipped.

If you would like to pick-up I will lower price accordingly. All items shipped via USPS priority mail and covers CONUS only. Will ship OCONUS for additional fee. Payment via Paypal bank transfer (or E-check), or USPS MO. Pics for the above upon request. Email at richaustria-AT-hotmail-DOT-com or PM me. Thanks.

-Rich

Breadfan
03-20-2008, 10:56 AM
can you put up some pic.

cosorio
03-20-2008, 11:08 AM
Email sent for the upper for pics. Ill take it pending picture inspection. Interested in the Bushmaster mag as well.

Pinto
03-20-2008, 11:28 AM
Email sent for pics of the upper.

I'll take it 2nd in line if Cosorio passes. Also would take mag.

mur
03-20-2008, 11:49 AM
In line for the Bushmaster 10/20

rich9644
03-23-2008, 6:19 PM
Everyone,

Sorry for the late responses. I'm replying to the emails and IM's right now. If someone doesn't get one within the hour and is still interested, email me.

I'm also adding the following AR15 accessories to this sale:

5) Tangodown standard length vertical grip. Black. $40 shipped.

6) Standard Stag black M4 handguards. $20 shipped.

7) C-products 10/30 round mag w/ Magpul ranger plate attached (will include standard floorplate. $30 shipped.

8) package deal--- M4 handguard w/ AAC under foregrip rail. $35 shipped.

Bobula
03-23-2008, 6:47 PM
:Ivan:
Item 7 10/30 mag, send me a pic of item 8 I might take it too

rich9644
03-23-2008, 6:57 PM
Bobula-

email sent.

-Rich

mur
03-23-2008, 8:11 PM
4) Bushmaster 20/10 rounder mag. $20 shipped.

I'll take it

rich9644
03-23-2008, 9:33 PM
C-Product 10/30 mag sold pending funds.

rich9644
03-24-2008, 12:11 AM
Wardog,

It's the issue Aimpoint mount. Condition is excellent. Under the mount where you can't see it (where it touches the receiver), I wrote a small "1" so I know it's mine. It's this same mount but i'm also including the spacer:

http://www.atstacticalgear.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=AIM-004!009

Let me know if your interested.

-Rich

rich9644
03-24-2008, 8:43 PM
10/20 mag and Stag upper Sold.

-Rich

cosorio
03-25-2008, 12:07 AM
Wow, how about that. I posted first that I'll take the upper on 3/20 when the ad first came out, followed by PMs and emails. After 4 days, the seller finally updated the post and consequently emailed me that I had first dibs. I received that email last night but didn't get to reply until today and he states that it is now sold. When I asked how come its sold, his reply is that he didn't think I was interested. Let's see....I posted that I'LL TAKE IT, PMed and emailed you several times...isn't that serious enough? Geez, couldn't you give a little courtesy and have a little patience? Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the current practice at Calguns?

Pinto
03-25-2008, 6:22 AM
Huh - I thought cosorio got it. I posted 2nd in line & the seller emailed back that indeed I would have dibs if the first seller backed out. Waited & saw the post it was sold - figured cosorio got the deal. Now he says no? What's up, Rich???

That'll teach me to try to do a deal with someone with an iTrader score of (0).

cosorio
03-25-2008, 7:33 AM
Huh - I thought cosorio got it. I posted 2nd in line & the seller emailed back that indeed I would have dibs if the first seller backed out. Waited & saw the post it was sold - figured cosorio got the deal. Now he says no? What's up, Rich???

That'll teach me to try to do a deal with someone with an iTrader score of (0).

Nope, I wasn't fast enough. You have a better chance at the Bushmaster Tax Time Promo...at least it tells you exactly how much time you have left to purchase the items. The common practice of some of the better Calguns sellers is to post SPF (sold pending funds) to the first person that posts "I'll Take It" on the thread itself. If the buyer backs out, then you move on to the next guy. Pinto, I see that didn't happen in this case as I think you were 2nd in line.

Xerxes
03-25-2008, 10:22 PM
Wow, how about that. I posted first that I'll take the upper on 3/20 when the ad first came out, followed by PMs and emails. After 4 days, the seller finally updated the post and consequently emailed me that I had first dibs. I received that email last night but didn't get to reply until today and he states that it is now sold. When I asked how come its sold, his reply is that he didn't think I was interested. Let's see....I posted that I'LL TAKE IT, PMed and emailed you several times...isn't that serious enough? Geez, couldn't you give a little courtesy and have a little patience? Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the current practice at Calguns?

You posted an "I'll take it pending blah and blah"

That does not sound like a definitive sale but a let me check it out and I'll see.

On the good deals at these forums there are allot of squatters that call dibs because they know if they wait it will go to the next guy 30 seconds behind them so they act fast and for the more honest they put in "pending blah and blah" to give them an excuse to back out. The less honest buyer just posts "I'll take it" without "pending blah and blah" then just simply pass without a good excuse when they decide they don't want it.

Then the potential buyer decide later if they really want it as they now feel they have some breathing room to figure it out without the next guy snagging the great deal under their nose first.

After reading these for sale threads there are so many "back up for sale, buyer backed out" which is a ginormous waste of time for sellers. I don't see a seller seeing a "pending blah and blah" as near as promising as a "what is your paypal account so I can transfer funds NOW!"

Cash in hand without pendings speak loudly to sellers. Also why wait 4 days for a reply if you want this bad enough to complain about some ones behaviour in a public forum later when you don't get it, why not PM seller every day to show you really want it?

I also think you will not read the PM then wait till later to decide to reply on the next deal. After reading your experience I know I won't.

You posted a "pending picture inspection" so that is not an affirmative sell. He did respond to you but obviously moved on when he did not hear back from you and saw you were on Calguns (looking at your last login on your user profile) so obviously you ignored his PM which he probably saw as you lost interest so why not move on to the next guy with cash in hand.

At the price he posted, which is a great price by the way, I assume the seller is highly motivated, very very highly motivated (also spelled impatient...maybe he has rent to pay or a debt where some one is hounding him or who knows ...) as if he was not impatient, he would have likely listed it for sale at a higher price and sat back to see if he could get it. Remember the second rule in life after trying to stay alive is buy low sell high.

Don't post a "pending blah and blah" next time. Say "I'll take it" and stand by that or let the deal go to the next guy 5 seconds behind you while you figure it out.

Before you get mad remember you posted a complaint in this seller's thread then asked for others opinions so you got what you asked for.:eek:

Maybe CalGuns should have the 100 written rules for buyers and sellers like at arf.com which they had to do to help stop all the problems they were having. At least that way you and other buyers and sellers won't have questions on what is acceptable etiquette and the admins can ban those that break the rules as written. Without such it leaves allot to subjective opinion, but unfortunately with such rules it does take allot of the fun out of the place.

GOOD LUCK HUNTING FOR THAT NEXT GREAT DEAL!:D

cosorio
03-25-2008, 10:56 PM
You posted an "I'll take it pending blah and blah"

That does not sound like a definitive sale but a let me check it out and I'll see.

On the good deals at these forums there are allot of squatters that call dibs because they know if they wait it will go to the next guy 30 seconds behind them so they act fast and for the more honest they put in "pending blah and blah" to give them an excuse to back out. The less honest buyer just posts "I'll take it" without "pending blah and blah" then just simply pass without a good excuse when they decide they don't want it.

Then the potential buyer decide later if they really want it as they now feel they have some breathing room to figure it out without the next guy snagging the great deal under their nose first.

After reading these for sale threads there are so many "back up for sale, buyer backed out" which is a ginormous waste of time for sellers. I don't see a seller seeing a "pending blah and blah" as near as promising as a "what is your paypal account so I can transfer funds NOW!"

Cash in hand without pendings speak loudly to sellers. Also why wait 4 days for a reply if you want this bad enough to complain about some ones behaviour in a public forum later when you don't get it, why not PM seller every day to show you really want it?

I also think you will not read the PM then wait till later to decide to reply on the next deal. After reading your experience I know I won't.

You posted a "pending picture inspection" so that is not an affirmative sell. He did respond to you but obviously moved on when he did not hear back from you and saw you were on Calguns (looking at your last login on your user profile) so obviously you ignored his PM which he probably saw as you lost interest so why not move on to the next guy with cash in hand.

At the price he posted, which is a great price by the way, I assume the seller is highly motivated, very very highly motivated (also spelled impatient...maybe he has rent to pay or a debt where some one is hounding him or who knows ...) as if he was not impatient, he would have likely listed it for sale at a higher price and sat back to see if he could get it. Remember the second rule in life after trying to stay alive is buy low sell high.

Don't post a "pending blah and blah" next time. Say "I'll take it" and stand by that or let the deal go to the next guy 5 seconds behind you while you figure it out.

Before you get mad remember you posted a complaint in this seller's thread then asked for others opinions so you got what you asked for.:eek:

Maybe CalGuns should have the 100 written rules for buyers and sellers like at arf.com which they had to do to help stop all the problems they were having. At least that way you and other buyers and sellers won't have questions on what is acceptable etiquette and the admins can ban those that break the rules as written. Without such it leaves allot to subjective opinion, but unfortunately with such rules it does take allot of the fun out of the place.

GOOD LUCK HUNTING FOR THAT NEXT GREAT DEAL!:D

Blah Blah Blah........:sleeping:

So what part of "I'll take it pending picture inspection" is unclear to you? How is that "let me check it out and see"?? Ok, let me spell it out for you...it literally means "I'll take it, I just want to see the product." So before you start defending this guy, why don't you ask him why he confirmed to me on an email that I have first dibs since I posted first? This whole thing is about him committing to me and then turns around and sells the item to someone else. There was never a question who had first dibs, he already expressed that to me in his email. So forget about my complaint for a minute, lets talk about the second individual that clearly claims "I'll take it". Now, even you can't argue that his post was ambigious (don't look it up at wikipedia, it means to be vague and unclear). Pinto said "I'll Take It" - cant be any clearer than that. Did he get the upper? NO, of course not.

Its funny how you have clearly thought about what happened but know absolutely nothing about what transpired. I especially like your scenario here:

"You posted a "pending picture inspection" so that is not an affirmative sell. He did respond to you but obviously moved on when he did not hear back from you and saw you were on Calguns (looking at your last login on your user profile) so obviously you ignored his PM which he probably saw as you lost interest so why not move on to the next guy with cash in hand." :TFH:

He never replied to my PMs. Like I said, he did respond to me in an email but when I wasn't able to reply to his email in the next couple of hours, he moved on. BTW, Calgunners does have an unwritten rule of etiquette - when "I'll take it" is posted in any way shape or form, it means the guys is going to take it. Bottom line, this was never a question of my intent to buy, it is a question of his character. Oh, and a question of where you're getting all your conclusions.

Xerxes
03-25-2008, 11:38 PM
Blah Blah Blah........:sleeping:

So what part of "I'll take it pending picture inspection" is unclear to you? How is that "let me check it out and see"?? Ok, let me spell it out for you...it literally means "I'll take it, I just want to see the product." So before you start defending this guy, why don't you ask him why he confirmed to me on an email that I have first dibs since I posted first? This whole thing is about him committing to me and then turns around and sells the item to someone else. There was never a question who had first dibs, he already expressed that to me in his email. So forget about my complaint for a minute, lets talk about the second individual that clearly claims "I'll take it". Now, even you can't argue that his post was ambigious (don't look it up at wikipedia, it means to be vague and unclear). Pinto said "I'll Take It" - cant be any clearer than that. Did he get the upper? NO, of course not.

Its funny how you have clearly thought about what happened but know absolutely nothing about what transpired. I especially like your scenario here:

"You posted a "pending picture inspection" so that is not an affirmative sell. He did respond to you but obviously moved on when he did not hear back from you and saw you were on Calguns (looking at your last login on your user profile) so obviously you ignored his PM which he probably saw as you lost interest so why not move on to the next guy with cash in hand." :TFH:

He never replied to my PMs. Like I said, he did respond to me in an email but when I wasn't able to reply to his email in the next couple of hours, he moved on. BTW, Calgunners does have an unwritten rule of etiquette - when "I'll take it" is posted in any way shape or form, it means the guys is going to take it. Bottom line, this was never a question of my intent to buy, it is a question of his character. Oh, and a question of where you're getting all your conclusions.

Ok, you did not want another opinion, I give up, you are right, "I'll take it pending blah and blah and blah blah" means "I'll take it.

Please try to get this posted into the rules so sellers know this.

You win, you are right, I give up.:confused:

cosorio
03-27-2008, 7:27 AM
What does SPF mean? If you don't know, it means "Sold Pending Funds". Why do sellers use this instead of just putting SOLD right after an agreement is formed between seller and buyer? It's because of the uncertainty of whether or not the buyer will complete the transaction by sending funds. After funds are received, the seller then posts SOLD so everyone knows the item is no longer available. SPF informs the rest of the interested buyers that the sale is tentative, but could be available again. SOLD means its no longer in the market. Same idea with "I'll take it pending picture". I'm letting the seller know I'll buy it but I need to see pictures of what Im buying.