PDA

View Full Version : whippet

jamesob
03-19-2008, 9:58 PM
my brother in law had a whippet model c 22lr given to him today. he asked me about what it might be worth and i have no clue. its super clean and i know it was made in the 30's other than that im at a loss. any ideas.

ar15barrels
03-19-2008, 10:03 PM
We are DEVO, D-E-V-O!

aplinker
03-19-2008, 10:14 PM
Apparently less than $320

http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=94733204

Gunbroker's buy it now give you a good upper threshold.

supersonic
03-20-2008, 3:06 AM
We are DEVO, D-E-V-O!

ka-rack that whip!!!........break your mama's back!!!!! - actually SAW DEVO live in Oakland in 1989!!! Their intro was showing *alleged* "snuff" films (looked pretty scary) on the screen behind the stage before the guys started playing. Absolutely twisted bunch of chaps. (And to think Mark Mothersbaugh did all the scoring/music for the kid's show "Rugrats"!!!!!)..............w o w..........I know waaaaay too much about DEVO!!!!!!!:p

ar15barrels
03-20-2008, 8:46 AM
ka-rack that whip!!!........break your mama's back!!!!! - actually SAW DEVO live in Oakland in 1989!!! Their intro was showing *alleged* "snuff" films (looked pretty scary) on the screen behind the stage before the guys started playing. Absolutely twisted bunch of chaps. (And to think Mark Mothersbaugh did all the scoring/music for the kid's show "Rugrats"!!!!!)..............w o w..........I know waaaaay too much about DEVO!!!!!!!:p

I saw them at Lollapalloza around 90 to 92 or so...
Gotta love the suits.

supersonic
03-20-2008, 10:30 AM
I saw them at Lollapalloza around 90 to 92 or so...
Gotta love the suits.

Then you must be familiar w/ my avatar/sig line (unless this wasn't J.A.'s "last" tour / P. Farrell's 1st Lollapalooza):confused:
RE: DEVO - what about that creepy plastic "baby mask" one of the "men in yellow" wears!:p