PDA

View Full Version : Great find

hawn88
03-18-2008, 7:51 AM
I am pretty new here, but have been reading a lot about OLL's and I have been wanting to build one for myself.

After much searching and coming up empty I finally found an FFL that will transfer an OLL that is only about 15 miles from home. I was all set to make the drive to Fremont (about 3 hours round trip) until I found this shop.

So I put in an order for my lower yesterday, this will be my first build. I can't wait.

savageevo
03-18-2008, 7:57 AM
welcome to the forum. I am glad you are part of the community.
after your build or even during your build. Invite family and friends to help put it together and then shoot it. The more people we get in the stronger calgunners will be.

GI_JOE
You should post the name of the FFL for others who might be in your area and are looking as well.

Blacktail 8541
CONGRATS, enjoy your first build.

supersonic
03-18-2008, 11:19 AM
You should post the name of the FFL for others who might be in your area and are looking as well.

Please ask the FFL for permission before doing so. They might not want/need the advertising. Just common respect.:)

hawn88
03-18-2008, 11:36 AM
Invite family and friends to help put it together and then shoot it. The more people we get in the stronger calgunners will be.

I already have one friend interested, maybe 2.