PDA

View Full Version : FS: NIB hornady single stage reloading kit [bay area]

D.R.E.
03-18-2008, 2:38 AM
For sale: new in box Hornady lock-and-load classic single-stage press kit that I got from midway:
http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=749997

I paid $309, it's now out of stock, looking for $220 or a an obviously equivalent amount of 12ga buckshot/slug ($.50 / slug, $.33 / buckshot). Only want to meet in person locally; ideally Reeds range or Jackson arms range.

It has most of what you need to reload (you have to buy dies and calipers).
I'm keeping the reloading manual, which I have used, but throwing in two extra NIB priming tools (one from lee one from hornady), two NIB shell cases (to hold cases while you reload them), and potentially a set of lee dies. I took it out of the box, never assembled it, put it back in box, and got a Dillon 550B instead.

In theory you can use it to load any caliber, personally I think it's mainly sensible for large caliber (i.e., expensive) pistol ammo or rifle, probably in both cases just for high accuracy. You probably also need a case cleaner and, to be honest, the scale they have doesn't fill me with optimism; a digital one is probably easier.

Dawson

D.R.E.
03-19-2008, 5:15 AM
price drop.

BigJimFish
02-05-2009, 5:54 PM
I will buy it if you are willing to ship. I will pay the shipping.

evollep3
02-05-2009, 7:10 PM
if you were in nor cal i would of took it

Schlamoo
02-05-2009, 7:27 PM
I will buy it if you are willing to ship. I will pay the shipping.

What am I missing....:shrug: This ad is almost a year old. Bring out the CPR paddles....:wheelchair: How many pages back was this burried?

bmwwrench
03-08-2009, 4:15 PM
Do you still have it? If so would you take $200? I'm in redwood city and work in SJ. I can meet you local or at one of the ranges.

JTROKS
03-08-2009, 5:41 PM
Come on now, this post is only a year. So is it possible he may still have it since he never updated his post? :)