PDA

View Full Version : Obama Wants 1.1 Billion For Gun Control

-hanko
04-10-2014, 6:32 AM
"President Obama has requested $1.1 billion and the Department of Justice (DOJ) asked for $382.1 million for gun control "to protect Americans from gun violence."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3142781/posts

SURVIVOR619
04-10-2014, 6:56 AM
That's a considerable amount of money to levy further infringements on our rights. And where perhaps might this funding come from? Oh yes, the very people to whom shall be infringed upon. Awesome!

Bangzoom
04-10-2014, 7:10 AM
I’m on television, so everybody knows it. I believe in the Second Amendment. I believe in people’s lawful right to bear arms. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won’t take your handgun away.

Obama

rice_man
04-10-2014, 8:11 AM
Here's an idea, why not take that money and fix Obamacare.

I don't think the Second Amendment is broken.

ChrisC
04-10-2014, 8:13 AM
And how long before everyone starts buying all the guns and ammo up again because of this? Here we go again!

daveinwoodland
04-10-2014, 8:13 AM
Yeah and the same people who administer the Obamacare website are in charge of it.

morfeeis
04-10-2014, 8:15 AM
How can you use the money you stole from an over taxed people to take away their own rights? How about we use that money to educate you on truth and logic!

Mstnpete
04-10-2014, 8:19 AM
It's really vacation money to support Mrs. MOOCH's addiction to touring with the entire clan!

Warrior King
04-10-2014, 8:55 AM
1. Require background checks for all gun sales. 2. Strengthen the background check system for gun sales.

3. Pass a new, stronger ban on assault weapons.

4. Limit ammunition magazines to 10 rounds.

4. Finish the job of getting armor-piercing bullets off the streets

5. Give law enforcement additional tools to prevent and prosecute gun crime

6. End the freeze on gun violence research

7. Make our schools safer with new resource officers and counselors, better emergency response plans, and more nurturing school climates.

8. Ensure quality coverage of mental health treatment, particularly for young people....

Not one of his proposals above will stop a determined criminal from getting a gun and resorting to violence.

No.7 is a joke...please explain to us Obama how putting more unarmed staff in schools will make our kids safer? Are they going to give the shooters a hug and pep talk?

Very glad Obama is a lame duck and nobody is paying attention.

Surprised he did not include this

9. Allow Mexican police and military to investigate U.S. gun owners and share all American gun related records with the Mexican Govt.

I feel much safer knowing all those thugs on the street are not running around with M1 Garands thanks to Obama.

whlgun
04-10-2014, 8:57 AM
When do we say enough. This is getting bad.

ja308
04-16-2014, 10:23 AM
Both the NRA and GOA warned us how bad Obama would be ! Yet over 3 million people who voted for McCain stayed home on Election Day !

If your one of those thanks for nothing !