PDA

View Full Version : SPF in SF Bay Area Black Starlight Double Rifle Case

chickenfried
03-16-2008, 11:19 PM
I thought I was going to use this to carry my rifles while globe trotting around the world killing exotic animals and going to various sniper schools learning the deadly arts. But instead the case has been sitting in my garage for the past three years. It's time to let go...

Case is black and unused. But not in brand new condition because it's been moved around the garage for the past three years, fallen over, kicked by a drunkard etc. Foam is uncut. Has the optional wheels and handle. Will work on pics tomorrow.

http://www.starlightcases.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=starlight&Product_Code=061352&Category_Code=cases

$185 Not interested in shipping F2F only

Also please note this post was not submitted to the marketplace politburo before posting. So the price may be too low (maybe)or too high(nope). But at least I posted this after 10PM to ensure that everyone has a fair shake at this great deal. Honest buyers only please.

Mssr. Eleganté
03-16-2008, 11:37 PM
Man! If only you were in SoCal, I'd be all over this. :p

Saigon1965
03-17-2008, 12:27 AM
I thought I was going to use this to carry my rifles while globe trotting around the world killing exotic animals and going to various sniper schools learning the deadly arts. But instead the case has been sitting in my garage for the past three years. It's time to let go...

Case is black and unused. But not in brand new condition because it's been moved around the garage for the past three years, fallen over, kicked by a drunkard etc. Foam is uncut. Has the optional wheels and handle. Will work on pics tomorrow.

http://www.starlightcases.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=starlight&Product_Code=061352&Category_Code=cases

$185 Not interested in shipping F2F only

Also please note this post was not submitted to the marketplace politburo before posting. So the price may be too low or too high. But at least I posted this after 10PM to ensure that everyone has a fair shake at this great deal. Honest buyers only please.

Dammit Fried, now I really have to PM the buyer you do not have yet to tell them this is GTG.

Good luck on the sale.

chickenfried
03-17-2008, 2:39 PM
SPF