View Full Version : WTB AK parts kit in bay area

03-15-2008, 5:14 PM
Lemme know what you have, I am located in the bay area and have cash to pay for a parts kit.

Oops wrong forum, can someone move this please?

03-15-2008, 7:43 PM
some of the good bocefus kits here,

03-15-2008, 8:01 PM
I've got a Yugo M70B1 kit. I was going to sell it, then decided to have it built. But if your interested, I'll still sell it.

Excellend condition M70B1 parts kit, bright shiney bore, good rifling, passes bullet test, removed all cosmoline (this is a major pain in the a**), still has real good blue finish left on it. All matching kit except the rear stock, New Nodak Spud NDS-5 receiver, New Yugo rivet kit, New FCG retainer plate. I refinished the wood in Traditional Cherry (just did this the other day and haven't coated it yet with a clear varnish yet). $500. PPT needed to transfer the receiver. Will only sell as a complete package. All you need is a US FCG and then to have it built.

* Regarding the matching #'s. All the parts have the stamped # except the recoil spring, it only has the electro penciled #. And all the parts also have the electro penciled # except for the receiver stub/trunion, it only has stamped #. This is the same with my other yugo kit, so yes thats the way it's supposed to be, and it is all matching (except for the rear stock).

These pics are when I had the wood refinished with Boiled Linseed Oil applied with fine bronze wool. It looks better now with the cherry stain. If your interested I can get new pics of the redone wood. I'll also meet up with you in the bay somewhere to do the PPT if you want it. Thats a 2.5-3 hour drive for me (one way).