PDA

View Full Version : Latest video of Browning style air & watercooled Ruger 10/22 prototype dress up kits

Bill Akins
03-15-2008, 5:54 AM
World's first water cooled Ruger 10/22 prototype using BATFE approved BMF activator crank fire trigger accessory. Latest video of it in action. Thought you might enjoy this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFkGUC7Bo5U

WokMaster1
03-15-2008, 11:40 AM
Looks like a lot of fun, Bill. Care to share with us how you built the whole set up?:D

Bill Akins
03-25-2008, 12:39 AM
Looks like a lot of fun, Bill. Care to share with us how you built the whole set up?:D

Sorry it took me so long to respond Wokmaster. Been quite busy and it is hard to keep up with all the firearm forums I am a member of. Here's a link to the Florida shooters network where I am a member and where I posted how I built them and am continuing to post by editing and updating the below thread there, on the progress of fabricating an improved prototype that will allow interchangability between an air cooling shroud and a water jacket using one standardized fake receiver. Now I just gotta get the belt feed completed for it. It takes you through a text and pictorial journey of how I made them. Enjoy.

Below, how I built them.

http://floridashootersnetwork.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=252206#252206