PDA

View Full Version : Hunting License probem!!!

low94noma
03-14-2008, 7:54 PM
So I took my hunters safety in 03 and Wal-mart would not accept it because there was no validation stamp attached that I used to have to buy every year. I thought I renewed my hunters license already but it was my fishing license instead, lol. So what do I do? They told me Fish and Game stopped selling the validation stamps. But heres the thing, I have got my hunting license every year since 2003 at Wal-Mart. Anyone else have this problem?

CSACANNONEER
03-14-2008, 8:01 PM
Use an old licence or call DFG and ask for their advise.

low94noma
03-14-2008, 8:08 PM
Only problem with that is, I cant find my old licenses, lol. DFG already has a message from me but will have to definitely get another call on Monday. It bites that I thought I had it renewed but it was only my fishing.

CSACANNONEER
03-14-2008, 8:10 PM
I believe that you can still fill out an affidavit stating when and where you bought your last licence.

low94noma
03-14-2008, 8:26 PM
I checked on that and I'm on my way to big5 tomorrow. Seems like Wal-Mart was not too educated on that subject down there in sporting goods.

40caldeserteagle
03-14-2008, 9:29 PM
I checked on that and I'm on my way to big5 tomorrow. Seems like Wal-Mart was not too educated on that subject down there in sporting goods.

Make sure you check the dept of fish& game website and print an affidavit (http://www.dfg.ca.gov/licensing/pdffiles/fg1412.pdf), most Big 5 wont have them handy.

David F.