PDA

View Full Version : 22LR PREC / TACT RIFLE MATCH

Timberwolf
03-14-2008, 8:10 AM
I'm testing the waters here. Have been talking with a few others about putting together a Prec / Tact Rifle match similar to the one I host now at APS except small bore version (22LR). It would be basically the same except at shorter ranges. This idea was borne amoungst a few of us that use 22LR as training rifles for our sniper rifles.

I would be hosting the intial matches at APS and if the interest is there it would spread to other venues as well such as WEGC and possibly ASR.

If you would be interested in seeing and participating in something like this post it up. If the interest is here the first match would probably be in May or June '08.

rksimple
03-14-2008, 8:19 AM
I forgot to ask. To what distances? I would assume a ranging reticle and adj turrets to be required?

Timberwolf
03-14-2008, 8:27 AM
Distances would probably be 50 - 250 yards with most stuff being between 50 and 150 yards. Ranging reticle - yes, target turrets of some type yes - just like in high power.

rksimple
03-14-2008, 8:40 AM
Done and done. We'll have to have a day out at APS to get our dope. Don't know the BC offhand for wolf mt.