PDA

View Full Version : Metroshot Orders

gordoe
03-14-2008, 1:28 AM
I just read about the Metroshot raid and them not selling AK's any longer or MP5's..., I just put in an order earlier for 8 mags, AK & AR mag mix. Do you think their still sending theem out? Or are they close temporarily? I tried calling, but their new number doesn't work for me.

DedEye
03-14-2008, 1:30 AM
Metroshot got raided? Are you confusing that with the Bright Spot Pawn raid?

CALI-gula
03-14-2008, 2:02 AM
I know of no Metroshot "raid".

The only "Raid" at Metroshot is the bug spray they use to fend off the cockroaches bleeding in from the diner next door, as well as the herds of bugs trying to convoy their way across the parking lot from Del Taco.

aplinker
03-14-2008, 3:38 AM
Metroshot hasn't been raided and I'm certain your mags are fine.

They've backed off AK and non-AR lowers until things clear, just out of prudence and not wanting to draw attention. I'm VERY certain they'll be back in business with those, as well, soon.

They're not closed, but they rarely answer the phone outside business hours (Tuescday and Saturday).

kmixxed213
03-14-2008, 2:52 PM
Brightside was the one that got hit by, DOJ ATF for for fault of a not so smart customer.... so MetroShot has decided to suspend sales of the AK and MP5 Rifles.... until a further notice... As for magazines and Parts you should be fine.

AJAX22
03-14-2008, 2:56 PM
I think you mean Brightspot ;)

kmixxed213
03-14-2008, 5:46 PM
LOL thanks for the correction

gordoe
03-14-2008, 7:55 PM
Thanks for the correction guys, I read wrong.

aplinker
03-15-2008, 12:14 AM
I think you mean Brightspot ;)

:rofl2:

This isn't the Brightside, it's the Darkside. It's not the eastside or the westside, but the Darkside.

ar15barrels
03-15-2008, 12:17 AM
This isn't the Brightside, it's the Darkside. It's not the eastside or the westside, but the Darkside.

http://www.moviecritic.com.au/images/femtrooper-with-belly-button-tattoo-and-gun.jpg

Full Clip
03-15-2008, 2:56 AM
Man, that almost makes me want to enlist in the Imperial Army.

aplinker
03-15-2008, 3:19 AM
I would be so tempted to shout "Doof-star approaching" wherever she went.

The one eyed man is king amongst the blind.

The somewhat ok skanky chick is queen of the con.

http://www.moviecritic.com.au/images/femtrooper-with-belly-button-tattoo-and-gun.jpg

DeeL2003
06-04-2008, 9:36 AM
Does anyone know if Metroshot's temporarily closed? I tried calling them during store hours last Saturday and yesterday(after 5pm) checking on my order and if they started the DROS. All I'm getting is some fax tone after 2 rings. I even emailed Pat a few times and tried the online chat thing they have on their website. No reply at all. Usually Pat replies to my emails the same day or next.

Checked my credit card and they already charged my deposit, so I'm getting kind of antsy. I know my order should be arriving this week but I want to make sure they didn't start the DROS too early, it ended on the 27th of May. That's the main reason for my calls. Hope everything's ok on their end and there's just a delay on my order.

AJAX22
06-04-2008, 10:26 AM
I would be so tempted to shout "Doof-star approaching" wherever she went.

The one eyed man is king amongst the blind.

The somewhat ok skanky chick is queen of the con.

Hey don't laugh too hard,

She'd be hot stuff in bakersfield ;)

Full Clip
06-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Does anyone know if Metroshot's temporarily closed?

I purchased a case of M2 30-06 ammo from them some months ago. It was very difficult to get anyone on the phone and the location itself is hard to find if you don't know what hole-in-the-wall you're looking for. Not exactly like dealing with Big 5 or Turners, but they also had a great price.

BTW: http://www.sithvixen.com/starwars/femtrooper.html

apbrian112
06-04-2008, 12:16 PM
Does anyone know if Metroshot's temporarily closed? I tried calling them during store hours last Saturday and yesterday(after 5pm) checking on my order and if they started the DROS. All I'm getting is some fax tone after 2 rings. I even emailed Pat a few times and tried the online chat thing they have on their website. No reply at all. Usually Pat replies to my emails the same day or next.

Checked my credit card and they already charged my deposit, so I'm getting kind of antsy. I know my order should be arriving this week but I want to make sure they didn't start the DROS too early, it ended on the 27th of May. That's the main reason for my calls. Hope everything's ok on their end and there's just a delay on my order.

they were closed on saturday due to a family emergency (sign on the door when i went up there on saturday morning to pick up my shotgun). i picked it up yesterday (normal tuesday business hours).

-their phone system/number is all jacked up... don't know what's going on with that...

DeeL2003
06-04-2008, 4:18 PM
they were closed on saturday due to a family emergency (sign on the door when i went up there on saturday morning to pick up my shotgun). i picked it up yesterday (normal tuesday business hours).

-their phone system/number is all jacked up... don't know what's going on with that...

Thanks for the heads up. At least I know why Pat's not returning emails. But if they were open yesterday, they should have a working phone line during business hours. Dang, its going to be near impossible to contact someone other than Pat.

jacques
06-04-2008, 4:55 PM
I picked up my Nodak Spud Receiver from them yesterday. I was working in the area and called Cesar on his cell number (on the business card) and left a message. He called back real soon. He came by the store, just for me, to open up so I could get it and not have to drive down there from Goleta on Saturday. That was awefull nice of them to do that.

DeeL2003
06-16-2008, 5:15 PM
Boy am I going through a mini ordeal trying to get my order from Metroshot. I finally got into contact with Cesar(after many calls) and an arrangement was made twice. First arrangement was to meet him at the shop last friday from 12-1pm. So I drove the 80plus miles to meet him. Had to call him multiple times to find out he forgot about meeting me and shows up at the shop to tell me the gun is in his truck and his brother drove it to Malibu. Wow! He apologizes, offers to lower the balance I have left to pay (which was a generous discount) and offers to now personally drive to my location the next day(Saturday, 11pm) for another meeting. That kinda made up for the flakiness so I said okay and will meet at a shorter location(which was 40+ miles away instead of 80). Called him in the morning at around 10am and gave him directions. Waited until 2pm(had to sleep early because of my graveyard shift). Finally got a text message at 3:30pm stating that he got into an accident and was rear ended, apologized, and stated he'll call me for another "meeting." I text him back hoping everyone is alright and call me when he's ready. What else could I say to that? Let's say I'm still without my order even though it's supposedly available for pick up. It's starting to get real frustrating right now. They all seem like nice people but very flaky. I'll see how this all pans out and hopefully have something positive to post.

Sorry to vent:mad: