PDA

View Full Version : SOLF: Fenix Stuff (New) - L1D/P2D Bodies, Diffuser, etc Convert L1D/L2D/P2D

fireblast713
03-14-2008, 12:12 AM
I'd like to sell the following things- they're all new, never used, no wear or defects - I'm cleaning out some of my spare flashlight parts. All contacts/threads have been cleaned using 99% alcohol and the threads are lubed with silicone grease. Prior to shipping they will all be tested for functionality and then cleaned and relubed.

(All prices include Shipping please add 4% for PayPal)

Fenix L1D Body/Tailcap (Uses 1 x AA)
Fenix P2D Body/Tailcap (Uses 1 x CR123)
Fenix Diffuser (allows you to use your light as a lamp)
Accessory Pack - (Lanyard, Tail Switch, O-rings x2)
-- Fenix Lanyard
-- Replacement Tail Switch
-- Replacement O-rings (x2)

Or take everything for SOLD to hi_desert

These bodies will allow you to convert your Fenix L1D/L2D/P2D flashlight into a L1D/P2D - the heads/bodies of the L1D/L2D/P2D are interchangeable. Purchasing new bodies provides you the option of different power sources, form factors, and light output at a very minimal cost compared to a new flashlight.

The diffuser slips over the head of the light - allowing it to be used as a lamp (for reading, lighting up a tent, anything which might require diffuse light).

The accessory kit is for maintaining your Fenix light, the lanyard will work with any Fenix light, the tail switch should work with any tail switched based light, and the O-rings are good for all lights. This will come with the original mini ziplock bag (not pictured), I only took them out so you could see the individual items better.

50 Freak
03-14-2008, 2:00 PM
Will the P2D body fit on a P1D? and will it burn out my LED if I add another battery to my flashlight?

duenor
03-14-2008, 2:58 PM
LOL If I didnt know what that was I would've thought that's a picture of something else entirely :devil2:

fireblast713
03-14-2008, 8:39 PM
Will the P2D body fit on a P1D? and will it burn out my LED if I add another battery to my flashlight?

I don't think the P1D head will fit on the P2D body, as for burning out your LED it depends on the input voltage range on your light. However the heads for the L1D/L2D/P2D are identical and all the used voltages fall w/i the safe range for the light (0.5-4.2V). L1D is 1.5V, L2D is 3V (2x1.5), and the P2D is 3V (CR123). Anyways let me know if you have any more questions

LOL If I didnt know what that was I would've thought that's a picture of something else entirely :devil2:

Haha... someone has their mind in the gutter! I'm glad I didn't put it on a light! All kidding aside, it works really well thought and adds a little versatility to your light.

I also might be listing a P2D-CE or a L1D-CE if anyone's interested in the upcoming days, so PM me if you are, it would be in like new condition (no wear on body etc), and come with a lanyard and an accessory kit. I'd be looking for $45 shipped for it. I'll probably end up adding some pics this weekend. Anyways let me know.

Saigon1965
03-14-2008, 8:43 PM

Got me too. That's what I get for always looking at the pics before reading the descriptions.

fireblast713
03-15-2008, 7:21 PM
BTT

fireblast713
03-19-2008, 6:28 PM
SOLD and shipped to hi_desert