PDA

View Full Version : Help me track down a Part!!!

Lateralus
03-13-2008, 1:58 PM
Im building another AR and I want to model it after this one.

http://i27.tinypic.com/r9fp5w.jpg

Im looking for the lower receiver. Btw, this rifle most likely belongs to a member here, I only saved your picture in admiration.

TIA

-hanko
03-13-2008, 3:18 PM
I know the devil is in the details...

Looks like a standard lower that's been duracoated/gunkoted; obviously the upper and barrel match.

What am I missing??:confused:

-hanko

shark92651
03-13-2008, 3:46 PM
Yep, looks like duracoat on the barrel, front sight, and upper/lower receiver. The forearm is a Midwest Industries carbine free-float extended, magpul XT panels, mapul enhanced trigger guard, magpul MIAD grip, mapgul CTR, Phantom flash-hider, 10/30 mag with ranger floorplate. At least that is what I think I see. Not sure about that carry handle.

aplinker
03-13-2008, 3:59 PM
Yep, looks like duracoat on the barrel, front sight, and upper/lower receiver. The forearm is a Midwest Industries carbine free-float extended, magpul XT panels, mapul enhanced trigger guard, magpul MIAD grip, mapgul CTR, Phantom flash-hider, 10/30 mag with ranger floorplate. At least that is what I think I see. Not sure about that carry handle.

carry handle is RRA tactical

I could've done all the other but the MI rail (I don't like MI). We seriously need lives. :D Oh wait, you do this for a living... It's just me. :D

technique
03-13-2008, 4:22 PM
I can duracoat parts for you. Im in San Jose but I go up to Sac. often.

paco ramirez
03-13-2008, 4:35 PM
Hey! Someone stole my Hitman logo idea! :rolleyes:

shark92651
03-13-2008, 8:12 PM

I could've done all the other but the MI rail (I don't like MI). We seriously need lives. :D Oh wait, you do this for a living... It's just me. :D

No, I currently do this in the small part of my life I would have when I am not "working". What I need is a vacation :D

JeffM
03-13-2008, 8:35 PM
Hey! Someone stole my Hitman logo idea! :rolleyes:

I was trying to place where I've seen that.

JagerTroop
03-13-2008, 8:36 PM

I don't think you're too bad off... now if you could positively ID the LPK from that pic:eek: then I think an intervention would be in order.:D

Lateralus
03-13-2008, 9:47 PM
Mostly what I was looking for is any lower w/ the hitman logo. Is that something you folks have seen around or am I gonna have to get it specially made?

shark92651
03-13-2008, 9:51 PM
Here you go:

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/brands/0013/2751/brand.gif
http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/brands/0013/2751/brand.gif

Put that in paint or photoshop, scale it to size, print it out, and have your Duracoater cut out a stencil for you. Thats a pretty simple design so should be no problem. If you just want to spray the logo you could probably do it yourself pretty easily.

mymonkeyman
03-13-2008, 10:10 PM
You better join the Hitman guild because if any of the clones see you wielding that thing without a barcode on the back of your head it's lights out. Plus everyone knows Codename 47 prefers M4s with Beta C Mags and "sniper" scopes.