PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Fenix P2D Body & Tailcap (New) - Convert your L1D/L2D into a P2D

fireblast713
03-13-2008, 11:54 AM
I'm selling a brand new never used/carried Fenix P2D Body & Tailcap, this is my spare and I figure I really don't need 2, I've cleaned it using 99% alcohol and lubed with silicone grease.

This will allow you to convert your Fenix L1D/L2D flashlight into a P2D - the heads/bodies of the L1D/L2D/P2D are interchangable. Purchasing new bodies provides you the option of different power sources, form factors, and light output at a very minimal cost compared to a new flashlight. Additionally the P2D is much smaller then the standard L1D/L2D and the CR123 cells it uses provides the light output of a L2D in a body smaller than the L1D.

I'm asking SOLD to hi_desert (add 4% for paypal, cash ok). Located in Sacramento. Post or PM if you're interested.

Please note that the spots in the picture aren't defects in the tube rather reflections from the flash or silicone grease. The body and tailcap are both brand new, free of any defects, and tested for functionality.

hi_desert
03-13-2008, 12:47 PM
I'll take it. PM me your paypal addy.

fireblast713
03-13-2008, 1:06 PM
SOLD to hi_desert