PDA

View Full Version : DiscountGun Mart Stag lower has arrived 3/19

CaliAgent
03-12-2008, 3:34 PM
What's up don't know if anybody else here is waiting on DGM for their Stag lower. Paid in full March 2nd and today is the 12th and it's still not in...They said "Any day we will be getting them in." damn I was a day or two late according to this guy. Looks like he got the last two.

found this on march 1st
Just bought 2 OLL's at DGM this morning. Service was very good - friendly and informative. It is now MY responsibility to maintain compliance with the law. Should I ask DGM to service my OLL? - I will bring it 100% stripped - just as it was when I carried it out of their store.

Service was straight forward minus the weird grin and rolling eyes from the employee when i asked to guy if they sold Stag lowers. So in the end it was quick and simple.

CaliAgent
03-18-2008, 8:41 AM
welli went to DGM the other day to do some shooting after i was done i asked one of the employee's when the stag lower would be in and he said with a positive sometime next week ( meaning this week). so i'll just wait and see and let you know so you guys can make a run and get you own.

the quote below exactly my experience at DGM. no here to bash them just every businees usually has that problem. so screw the boycott talk. there are much worse companies and politicians that affect our everyday lives that need to be boycotted and voted out of office.

I have had very mixed luck with "general staff" there.
Their prices are usually quite reasonable.
all the best,
Mike

Bentot
03-18-2008, 9:34 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new here and also waiting for my OLL at DGM. Hope it comes soon! Hoping to build a 20" A2 version.

aplinker
03-18-2008, 12:54 PM
Welcome to CG and your 1st case of BRD.

ZombieKiller
03-18-2008, 12:57 PM
I was in there on Sunday the 16th and they said that they have them on hand...

Siberian64
03-18-2008, 7:19 PM
Had not had the chance to call, but I did send an email asking if they had come in... No reply...

Might bug out at lunch tomorrow and pick them up if they are indeed in.

I got all of these parts that need a home :)

UncleJohnny
03-18-2008, 9:37 PM
I picked up my lower on march fifteenth from a transfer. I asked one of the dgm dudes how many more lowers they have coming. He said something like(memory fuzzy) thirty two stag lowers are coming, and thirty of them are already sold(more ordered). I put another order for one from that batch. I've had no problems with dgm. I get stares and grins, too. But they still treat me pretty good. My experience with them has been honest and friendly. -Johnny

CaliAgent
03-19-2008, 8:26 AM
Yeah I was at DGM on March 15th at 9pm and that is when I asked them when the lowers would be in. So I think it's a little weird for DGM staff to tell you they had them in stock, but you didnt't say if they were prepaid orders like mine (March 2nd) or if they were ready for anybody to purchase.

I was in there on Sunday the 16th and they said that they have them on hand...

I picked up my lower on march fifteenth from a transfer. I asked one of the dgm dudes how many more lowers they have coming. He said something like(memory fuzzy) thirty two stag lowers are coming, and thirty of them are already sold(more ordered). I put another order for one from that batch. I've had no problems with dgm. I get stares and grins, too. But they still treat me pretty good. My experience with them has been honest and friendly. -Johnny

May I ask you how much did DGM charge you for the transfer? I thought about buying one online and paying the transfer and shipping fees just to speed things up, but I didn't cuz i wanted to support the local shop and try to start build my own customer relationship with them.

YES I got BRD. It's better than food poisioning, read below.

for all San Diegans: stay away from the Los Ponchos Taco shop on 5th and E st in downtown. got a real bad case of food poisioning Saturday night after leaving the range. 2 days throwing up and a night in the hospital. I'm still recovering. I also got a call back from county board of health after they did an inspection and they said food handling procedures and employee cleanliness was lacking. He had to teach them how to wash there damn hands and clean tables.

viras
03-19-2008, 9:13 AM
for all San Diegans: stay away from the Los Ponchos Taco shop on 5th and E st in downtown. got a real bad case of food poisioning Saturday night after leaving the range. 2 days throwing up and a night in the hospital. I'm still recovering. I also got a call back from county board of health after they did an inspection and they said food handling procedures and employee cleanliness was lacking. He had to teach them how to wash there damn hands and clean tables.

Dude, the only good Los Panchos is the one on College and Montezuma where you can get a nice view of all the pretty SDSU honeys with your burrito... :D:D

CaliAgent
03-19-2008, 7:27 PM
Well DGM got the lowers in today.:)
So 10 more days before dros clear.

Dude, the only good Los Panchos is the one on College and Montezuma where you can get a nice view of all the pretty SDSU honeys with your burrito... :D:D

Saturday night 10:30 pm downtown = plenty of sauced up honeys :devil::devil:

Bentot
03-20-2008, 12:28 PM
The lowers are in stock, and boxes of them according to Robert. I would be getting mine in 10 days. :)

pottymouth310
03-20-2008, 12:46 PM
You know the Stag lower doesn't match up right with alot of other company uppers.... like rockriver, DSA.
it's VERY tight. can't push the pins out with your finger gotta use a punch. it will work but I thing Stags milling is slightly different

just FYI

xfilterx
03-20-2008, 12:56 PM

Haha, you mean the Los Panchos where the guac is a milky white? Used to frequent this Los Panchos every day during my 4 years at SDSU.

Siberian64
03-20-2008, 8:59 PM
Got my 2 lowers! - consecutive serials :)

Now it's time to get busy!