PDA

View Full Version : Cetme bullet buttton/mag lock

DWarner
03-11-2008, 4:33 PM
Does anyone make a bullet button or mag lock for the Cetme? Thanks!

Forever-A-Soldier
03-11-2008, 5:41 PM
Should be able to use a HK91 Raddlock or you replace the spring in the magazine catch with a piece of copper or metal tubing. If you can't do it yourself, let me know I'll make you one for a small fee.

F.A.S. Out

DWarner
03-11-2008, 5:59 PM
Thanks for the info FAS. If I can't figure it out, I'll let you know once I get it.

air soft rules!
03-11-2008, 11:54 PM
hk raddlock does work but with much filing and fine tuning, we need one that is a cheap blackened metal stamping that clips on somehow, has a 15mm hole, for the mag release to go through, is threaded so the bullet button cage will screw in,and will stay put even during disassembly. (may the bubba gods hear me, and produce, I got $)

aplinker
03-12-2008, 12:05 AM
hk raddlock does work but with much filing and fine tuning, we need one that is a cheap blackened metal stamping that clips on somehow, has a 15mm hole, for the mag release to go through, is threaded so the bullet button cage will screw in,and will stay put even during disassembly. (may the bubba gods hear me, and produce, I got $)

Not all HK lowers have the same shape and profile. It doesn't make sense to do that.

saki302
03-12-2008, 4:41 AM
Hmm.. It is a little yucky, but if a sheet metal BB were made, it could be spot-welded in place (many folks on the forum have spot welders already). That would be the ultimate CA-legal mod (unreversible by anyone wanting to bust you), yet could be drilled out and TIG-repaired if you ever leave.

-Dave