PDA

View Full Version : "Common Sense" Gun Control breaks out in Georgia

CPRAFAN
03-21-2014, 10:29 AM
This bill was actually called “the most extreme gun bill in the country” by Mom’s Demand Action and other anti-gun groups, so you know it has to be good.

Tonight, literally in the 11th hour (GA’s legislative session ends for the year at midnight), the Georgia legislature passed HB60. The bill ended up with some compromises in it, but will expand the number of places Georgians can legally carry their firearms, legalize suppressors for hunting and cleans up/strengthens several other components of Georgia’s gun laws.

RTWT for the list of everything that passed, but it includes CCW in bars and Churches and provides an absolute defense for the use of lethal force when violently attacked.

What is it that is best? To crush your enemy's ideology, to see his laws driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of his Professors. Drink deep of the sweet, sweet tears of the gun banners.

http://borepatch.blogspot.com/2014/03/common-sense-gun-control-breaks-out-in.html

lasbrg
03-21-2014, 10:43 AM
Go GA! :thumbsup:

Details and history of this bill here: http://www.georgiacarry.org/

mshill
03-21-2014, 1:32 PM
The political hyper-polarization of issues will continue in this country for the unforeseeable future. Who knows what the end result will be, but I am guessing it won't be good.

One side will have weapons and the other side will "think" they have the backing of the armed forces and police. The reality will be somewhat different.

dca965
03-21-2014, 1:52 PM
The political hyper-polarization of issues will continue in this country for the unforeseeable future. Who knows what the end result will be, but I am guessing it won't be good.

One side will have weapons and the other side will "think" they have the backing of the armed forces and police. The reality will be somewhat different.

A "Police" state indeed........

Dano3467
03-21-2014, 1:59 PM
That's where my Brother lives...:thumbsup: