PDA

View Full Version : Kight's m14 RAS, DWP/SA fiberglass stock & scout rail. **Price Drop**

cseabass
03-09-2008, 11:27 PM
for those of you who have seen my m1a at irvington arms... the stock and RAS are now for sale.

first up is a knights M14 ras, condition is about 90% and comes with the rear rail for the stripper-clip guide.

price is 425 obo.

next is the springfield fiberglass stock. it has a harris bipod mount and a desert warrior products adjustable cheek riser. also has the rubber butt-pad.

price is 150 obo oh hold for somone in the shop.

last is a Springfield Scout rail and barrel shroud. condition is 99% removed when the rifle was new.

price is 75 obo

cseabass
03-10-2008, 4:12 PM
willing to trade parts for Uppers or AK type rifles.(no WASRs tho)

cseabass
03-12-2008, 7:58 AM
bump

Sundance
05-18-2008, 2:56 PM
E-mail sent.

5150Marcelo
05-19-2008, 1:00 AM
for those of you who have seen my m1a at irvington arms... the stock and RAS are now for sale.

first up is a knights M14 ras, condition is about 90% and comes with the rear rail for the stripper-clip guide.

price is 425 obo.

next is the springfield fiberglass stock. it has a harris bipod mount and a desert warrior products adjustable cheek riser. also has the rubber butt-pad.

price is 150 obo oh hold for somone in the shop.

last is a Springfield Scout rail and barrel shroud. condition is 99% removed when the rifle was new.

price is 75 obo

Intereseted in this.
Is this just the mount, or bipod also. Let me know what length, notched, and swivel model... if so. Thanks