PDA

View Full Version : IT'S BACK AGAIN TODAY - 5-10-08 - TOMMY PACKS! 60% OFF!

aplinker
03-07-2008, 9:44 PM
May '08 - ONE DAY SALE!
50% OFF!! FREE SHIPPING!!!!

Spring's in full swing! Here in sunny SoCal, the plum trees are blossoming, shorts and T-shirts qualify as business casual, and 60 degrees is waaaay too cold for comfort. Life is picking up again as temperatures are on the rise.

Know what else is on the rise? We bet you do. The price of food, energy, and housing. How can you forget, with nightly newscasts constantly advertising the fact that stuff is getting more and more expensive by the day? Kickin' A Packs is a company that subsists primarily off of the trade show circuit, and the cost of merely traveling to such a show has become devastating and frustrating for us to no end, and made our whole manner of business a risky affair. Believe us, we feel your pain!

But we're in this together, and somebody's gotta take that first step towards restoring sanity to our everyday realities! The way we see it, it might as well be us. This month, we're running another One Day Sale. Reaction to these events has been exceptionally positive beyond our wildest dreams, and we thank you, our loyal customers, for writing in and expressing your gratitude with words... and orders!

The sale will run from 12 am to 11:59 pm PST on May 10, 2008. We're offering everything in our online store at wholesale prices - that's 50% off the regular price! Furthermore, we'll pick up the ungodly cost of fueling those UPS trucks and give you FREE SHIPPING with every order!

In an age where people breathe a sigh of relief at six-tenths of a percent of economic growth, we're sure these discounts will be much appreciated! Once you begin the checkout process for your order, look for the coupon code box in the lower lefthand portion of the screen. Enter the coupon code MAYFLOWERS and your cart will automatically refresh with the discount applied to your entire purchase.

As of this Saturday, April 12, for exactly one day, we're goin' 60% off EVERYTHING IN OUR STORE. Even if the product in question is already on sale, you'll receive the full discount! We type with no semblance of jocularity here. Six-oh, baby! We'll knock six bucks off of every ten you spend.

We've done our part. So how do you take advantage of it? Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

First, pile your electronic shopping cart with as much sheer stuff as your heart desires (or whatever your credit card... or accountant... or significant other... is willing and able to allow).

Then, at the end of the check-out process, enter the code MAKE CENTS into the coupon box. Your discount will be automatically calculated by multidimensional Lyrans onboard the Galactic Federation's flagship Nibiru, and displayed onscreen. Proceed as usual and you'll get a bunch of Kickin' A gear for one kickin' a price!

Today they have their 60% off sale, though their prices have gone up...

RED SUPPORT OUR TROOPS FRIDAY
ONE DAY SALE
WE WILL GIVE YOU 60% OFF
SPECIAL OFFER! IF YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY. YOU CAN RECIEVE 60% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ENTER THE CODE WORD "RED FRIDAY" IN THE COUPON BOX JUST BEFORE CHECK OUT.
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS BY WEARING SOMETHING RED TODAY AND EVERY FRIDAY AFTER UNTIL THEY COME HOME. THIS IS A MOVEMENT THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN. AS LONG AS OUR TROOPS ARE IN IRAQ THEY NEED TO KNOW THAT WE SUPPORT THEM. THEY WILL KNOW THIS WHEN EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS THEM WEARS RED EACH AND EVERY FRIDAY. PLEASE LET ALL YOUR FRIENDS KNOW. LETS GET THE WORD OUT AND GET IT DONE. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU, AND GOD BLESS ALL OF OUR TROOPS. PAT@TOMMYSGUNPACK.COM

And I though their 50% off sale was good!

Hello again from Tommys Gun Pack. We have done it again. On Saturday 3/08/08 we will be offering 60% off anything you order. It has to be ordered on this day only. So don't be left out, and don't forget to tell your friends. To get this special offer all you have to do is enter ' TODAY ONLY ' in the coupon box just before check out. Remember after the end of Saturday 3/08/08 this offer will be gone for ever. Thanks for being our customers, God bless and have a great day. Pat@tommysgunpack.com

They have very nice quality stuff. At 60% off, you can not beat it! It's not top-end gear, but VERY functional.

http://www.tommysgunpack.com/

I HIGHLY recommend their Dr Bag for carrying LOTS of handguns and their "Two-Gunner" for an indoor session range bag.

aplinker
03-07-2008, 10:18 PM
I realize this doesn't belong in the rifleman's forum, but I want it to get as much exposure as possible and, given its VERY limited time frame, it needs that. I hope the mods understand (thanks Leelaw :D - and I'll try to be more civil today! )

The deals are really screaming. I have no affiliation with them, at all.

I have ordered from them several times and they've always given excellent service and fast shipping. They're in CA, too!

When you can pick up their Two-gun range bag/pack for $8, I'd say it's time to make a purchase. More details below in the proper forum:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=90458

TacFan
03-07-2008, 10:50 PM
thanks for the tip. I just ordered a bunch of their mag pouches for the safe and it said I saved $142 :D

http://www.tommysgunpack.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=TGP%2D017

69Mach1
03-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Thank you sir. I just ordered a rifle case, a couple of basic pistol pouches, and a range bag. Total before shipping, $34 bucks. Thanks.

blackberg
03-07-2008, 11:00 PM
I am going to order another rifle case, got the email as well, is it Sat yet?
-bb

TacFan
03-07-2008, 11:08 PM
That ankle holster they have might be worth a try. :cool:

aplinker
03-07-2008, 11:32 PM
I am going to order another rifle case, got the email as well, is it Sat yet?
-bb

Yes

I ordered already. I got like 10 different things for $100. Seriously, their $8 2-gun bag can't be beat. Pick up a few mag pouches, a scoped rifle case for $8, etc.

FlyingPen
03-07-2008, 11:43 PM
Which ones are that?

Also, how big of a rifle bag will you need for a 16" AR? Interested in this one:

http://www.tommysgunpack.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=10&CartID=1

blackberg
03-08-2008, 12:03 AM
from my last order last month, the rifle cases are a bit on the small size, I order the next size up to move them all up a size,

I will do the 40", as the 36" was like an inch to small,

saved 45 this time, noticed some stuff was higher than last month, case were liek a dollar more, the pistol rugs were 3 dollars more
:29:

SFFRONTMAN
03-08-2008, 1:12 AM
Just ordered the mag holders, great deal.

draconianruler
03-08-2008, 3:30 AM
I ordered a backpack. Hopefully it will be of good quality.

Diabolus
03-08-2008, 6:04 AM
Thanks - I ordered four rifle cases and that 2-gun range bag.

Fast Eddie
03-08-2008, 10:02 AM
from my last order last month, the rifle cases are a bit on the small size, I order the next size up to move them all up a size,

I will do the 40", as the 36" was like an inch to small,

saved 45 this time, noticed some stuff was higher than last month, case were liek a dollar more, the pistol rugs were 3 dollars more
:29:

Yep, I ordered 2 36" rifle cases and they were just a hair too small, gonna get a couple of 40" this time.

Most of the stuff is higher priced now than with the last sale. I actually saved more with the last 50% sale than I did with this 60% off sale due to them raising the prices up to $20 on some things.:confused:

JagerTroop
03-08-2008, 10:10 AM
got a new range bag. not a bad price...let's see how the quality is. Honestly I had to hold back from buying things I didn't need, just cuz they were so cheap. :D

blisster
03-08-2008, 10:25 AM
just ordered about 140.00 worth of stuff, got 80.00 off for a total of 66.00 shipped. not bad.
couple of "bug-out" bags and other various stuff. Thanks for passing this on! :thumb:

The prices are a little high compared to gun-show prices on the same gear, but after discount its not bad at all.

bunni
03-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Sweet deal dude - I just ordered a range bag, holster, and pistol rug for $30 shipped.

:notworthy:

Eastbayguy
03-08-2008, 10:58 PM
I've just ordered a backpack, let's see if it was 28$ well spend!

ty423
03-11-2008, 12:20 PM
geez...can I still use this code...why am I always the last to know

SFFRONTMAN
03-12-2008, 10:10 PM
Got 2 10 piece mag holders, Couldn't beat it for the price. Shipping was very quick.

Diabolus
03-13-2008, 4:00 PM
UPS screwed up my entire order... claim to have delivered and nothing.

This is the 4th time I have gone through ordeal.

69Mach1
03-13-2008, 7:32 PM
Sorry to hear about that Diabolus.
My shippment arrived today. I am very impressed with the quality of the rifle and pistol cases I bought.

Diabolus
03-13-2008, 7:36 PM
I just got home and my shipment was at the floor - maybe a kind neighbor delivered it properly.

It's good quality and the zippers are great. The range bag is nice as well.

I'm not going to be able to use one of the bags for my shot gun.

Fast Eddie
03-13-2008, 8:32 PM
UPS screwed up my entire order... claim to have delivered and nothing.

This is the 4th time I have gone through ordeal.
Same thing happened to me today but I just found out it wasn't UPS's fault, I emailed tommys gun packs to see if he sent it to the right address, I got a response that "there's a problem" and he messed up instead of sending my package to 2146, he sent it to 2416, and told me to go hunt my package down and hopes everything works out! I won't be ordering from this dude again, that's for sure.

FlyingPen
03-13-2008, 9:51 PM
Hmmm mine still shows "Processing"

aplinker
03-13-2008, 9:56 PM
Their stuff is very, very nice for that price. It's not Blackhawk gear, but it's very usable for the typical user.

Same thing happened to me today but I just found out it wasn't UPS's fault, I emailed tommys gun packs to see if he sent it to the right address, I got a response that "there's a problem" and he messed up instead of sending my package to 2146, he sent it to 2416, and told me to go hunt my package down and hopes everything works out! I won't be ordering from this dude again, that's for sure.

Take a deep breath. It will work out. He's just trying so save himself some effort. If it doesn't work out when you knock on their door, just call him back... you have full recourse -- it's all on them.

Hmmm mine still shows "Processing"

You most likely ordered something of theirs that's backordered. I'm in the same boat and ordered at 12:01AM

blisster
03-16-2008, 10:08 AM
dang, I ordered on the 8th and everything still shopws as "processing".

aplinker
03-16-2008, 12:17 PM

Me, too. You can ask them what's up. I ordered a lot both times and mine took longer than others both times, as well. I think it's your choice of items - they wait on stock to ship all together.

draconianruler
03-17-2008, 12:41 AM
I got my backpack pretty fast. I am sorta disappointed at the quality. Thinly padded shoulder straps, feels cheap, and thin material. I was expecting better but I guess you get what you pay for.

JagerTroop
03-17-2008, 9:13 AM

me too, but I only ordered one rangebag :confused: This better be the best dang bag I've ever used

marxdspot
03-17-2008, 12:01 PM
Me too. Ordered on the 8th checked today...it's still processing. Sup with that?

blisster
03-17-2008, 6:38 PM
jsut got an email that my ordr shipped today, should arrive wed or thursday

TacFan
03-20-2008, 8:22 PM
Wow their ankle holster is better than I expected. For $8, I got a nice ankle holster that holds my Kahr PM9 securely and holds an extra magazine :D

Edit: I just noticed since the 60% is over, prices dropped. So it looks like they jack up the prices right before they release a discount. Kind of shady.

Eastbayguy
03-21-2008, 12:23 AM
They are jacking up prices by 25-30% on Fridays.

elSquid
03-21-2008, 1:04 AM
Looks like a one day sale is in effect today. 60% off with coupon code "RED FRIDAY"

-- Michael

bunni
03-23-2008, 1:24 PM
I'm enjoying my 2 gun range bag - great quality and design for $9! I liked the products so much I put another order in this week...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3023/2351646563_4f697ac62d.jpg

aplinker
03-23-2008, 7:30 PM
I'm enjoying my 2 gun range bag - great quality and design for $9! I liked the products so much I put another order in this week...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3023/2351646563_4f697ac62d.jpg

The items I recommend are:

mag pouches, 2-gun range bag, dr bag, holsters... Their more commonplace stuff (shoulder bags, duffel bags, backpacks) are more low-end feeling, but for the money I'd say they're pretty good. My ginormous $11 duffel bag will serve me well on laundry days.

With the 50 and 60% coupons, they're very reasonably priced, good quality (we're not talking Blackhawk) and usable.

Oregonish
03-31-2008, 6:27 PM
the 60% off your entire order is on again!!!!!!!! Will end 03-31-08!!!

aplinker
04-11-2008, 2:59 AM
Looks like it's back again

As of this Saturday, April 12, for exactly one day, we're goin' 60% off EVERYTHING IN OUR STORE. Even if the product in question is already on sale, you'll receive the full discount! We type with no semblance of jocularity here. Six-oh, baby! We'll knock six bucks off of every ten you spend.

We've done our part. So how do you take advantage of it? Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

First, pile your electronic shopping cart with as much sheer stuff as your heart desires (or whatever your credit card... or accountant... or significant other... is willing and able to allow).

Then, at the end of the check-out process, enter the code MAKE CENTS into the coupon box. Your discount will be automatically calculated by multidimensional Lyrans onboard the Galactic Federation's flagship Nibiru, and displayed onscreen. Proceed as usual and you'll get a bunch of Kickin' A gear for one kickin' a price!

wikidklown
04-11-2008, 8:59 AM
[QUOTE=uclaplinker;1050151]Today they have their 60% off sale, though their prices have gone up...
[QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up uclaplinker;)
Ordered:
2 34" - 36" take down rifles cases
1 pistol insert bag
1 42X16.5X16.5 wheeled duffel bag --> I hope this works for long haul on BLM's

All the above for 65 dollars including tax and shipping, wow!
I paid more for my Midway range bag(was on sale for 40 bucks) and 2 42" riflle cases.

r1ghtw1ng
04-11-2008, 9:00 AM
Great deal, thanks for the heads up.
I bought another scoped rifle case and 2 pistol range bag.

These guys ship fast.

Titans
04-11-2008, 4:39 PM
I know it says take down but will the 44" carry a fully assembled AR with handle? It should right? about 10" height.

[QUOTE=uclaplinker;1050151]Today they have their 60% off sale, though their prices have gone up...
[QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up uclaplinker;)
Ordered:
2 34" - 36" take down rifles cases
1 pistol insert bag
1 42X16.5X16.5 wheeled duffel bag --> I hope this works for long haul on BLM's

All the above for 65 dollars including tax and shipping, wow!
I paid more for my Midway range bag(was on sale for 40 bucks) and 2 42" riflle cases.

aplinker
04-11-2008, 5:25 PM
Not with a mag, not with sights, definitely not with an optic, probably not with a PG.

That's for a shotgun...

You'll want the tactical case. Be sure to get it an inch or two over the length. They run snug.

I know it says take down but will the 44" carry a fully assembled AR with handle? It should right? about 10" height.

[QUOTE=wikidklown;1130799][QUOTE=uclaplinker;1050151]Today they have their 60% off sale, though their prices have gone up...

larryb
04-21-2008, 4:18 PM
I just received my fanny pack and briefcase from the 60% off sale. For the most part the quality sucks. The brief case came with a zipper that seperates when you zip it closed and the small fanny pack is seperating at one of the sewed seams. The plastic clip on the fanny pack also has a broken tang on it. The stuff is still usable, at least for now but i will not order anything else. I would rather spend a little extra and buy quality gear that will last.

THE 0NE
04-21-2008, 4:58 PM
Today they have their 60% off sale, though their prices have gone up...

And I though their 50% off sale was good!

They have very nice quality stuff. At 60% off, you can not beat it! It's not top-end gear, but VERY functional.

http://www.tommysgunpack.com/

I HIGHLY recommend their Dr Bag for carrying LOTS of handguns and their "Two-Gunner" for an indoor session range bag.

Dude....I didn't know you sold purses...Purses for men!!!!

Nemo
04-24-2008, 4:09 PM
I bought a small range bag when they had their last sale, and dang it, the zipper broke almost immediately. E-mailed them, and no response so far. Grrrr.

aplinker
05-09-2008, 10:55 AM
May '08 - ONE DAY SALE!
50% OFF!! FREE SHIPPING!!!!

Spring's in full swing! Here in sunny SoCal, the plum trees are blossoming, shorts and T-shirts qualify as business casual, and 60 degrees is waaaay too cold for comfort. Life is picking up again as temperatures are on the rise.

Know what else is on the rise? We bet you do. The price of food, energy, and housing. How can you forget, with nightly newscasts constantly advertising the fact that stuff is getting more and more expensive by the day? Kickin' A Packs is a company that subsists primarily off of the trade show circuit, and the cost of merely traveling to such a show has become devastating and frustrating for us to no end, and made our whole manner of business a risky affair. Believe us, we feel your pain!

But we're in this together, and somebody's gotta take that first step towards restoring sanity to our everyday realities! The way we see it, it might as well be us. This month, we're running another One Day Sale. Reaction to these events has been exceptionally positive beyond our wildest dreams, and we thank you, our loyal customers, for writing in and expressing your gratitude with words... and orders!

The sale will run from 12 am to 11:59 pm PST on May 10, 2008. We're offering everything in our online store at wholesale prices - that's 50% off the regular price! Furthermore, we'll pick up the ungodly cost of fueling those UPS trucks and give you FREE SHIPPING with every order!

In an age where people breathe a sigh of relief at six-tenths of a percent of economic growth, we're sure these discounts will be much appreciated! Once you begin the checkout process for your order, look for the coupon code box in the lower lefthand portion of the screen. Enter the coupon code MAYFLOWERS and your cart will automatically refresh with the discount applied to your entire purchase.

Nice deal with free shipping, too

aplinker
05-10-2008, 1:53 PM
One more reminder about the sale

Hunter
05-21-2008, 12:37 PM
This is one of the biggest rip offs I have seen on this forum to date.
I fell for this ad with the 50% off and ordered a couple of items from these guys. One of the items ordered was a backpack bag for the kid. It was advertised as $79.99 item that was marked down to $40. So I added it to the order, as it appeared to be a good deal. Well I just received this item and the shipper forgot to take off the makers tag that was marked as $49 MSRP and NOT $79.99. A quick search of the makers website provided three dealers of their products on the web. I looked at all three and they all sell the same backpack for $26.95 normally! Man do I feel like a fool.

So buyer beware here. I know I will never do business with these guys again.